Ever Changing

A stranger bumps into me, and my hair instantly goes red

" Come on, Camille. Get it together!" I whisper. I calm down and my hair turns its nautral light brown. All I have to do is make it to Station 9 3/4 and I can finally be free. I make my way through the wave of people bustling around the train track, and finally reach the entry to freedom. " Sucks to suck, muggles!" I say as I run into the wall. When I get to the other side of the platform, I stand there, my hair a peaceful light blue. Untill someone with red hair ran into me. "Fred! I told you to be careful!" A woman ran toward us. " Hello deary, are you ok?" She changed tones quickly...bipolar much?" I'm fine thank you." I said. But my hair and ankle did not show it. My hair was neon orange, signalling great pain, while my ankle gave out from under me. " No your not!" She pulled me to the side to protect me from other kids and parents running through. It hurt so much that I changed into my animangus, a doe ( that really is my animangus). "Fred" and the woman gasped. The woman composed herself and did a spell for healing. " The pain will go away in a couple minutes. By the way, I'm Mrs. Weasly but you can call me molly." I nodded my head and a happy sound came from my mouth. " Fred, carry her, George, get her luggage." She comanded. " A copy of Fred steped out from behimd a piller. " Ok mum." The two hugged their mum and made their way to the Hogwarts Express. " I'm really really really sorry, I have a soft spot for hurting girls. Its my Kryptonite. Your my Kryptonite."