🧁~Red Milk And Strawberry Jelly~🧁

(My writing is nothing but ass so sorry for that :) Anywayz this fanfic is for oc purposes and the reader is a female so plz don't get mad that I didn't use gn pronouns).

Running.

That's all she cared about now. It doesn't matter where she goes, how far it takes her, if anyone knows her, or if it's safe. She just needs to run. But this house seems so big and the windows...they aren't breaking!!! Why aren't they breaking?!!

She had tried everything to break them. From taking one of the chairs from the pretty kitchen that brought horrible memories, to putting my entire body weight hoping that something happens. A crash, a cut, just a small crack but nothing is happening....WHY ISN'T ANYTHING WORKING??!!

"WHY?! WHY ISNT ANYTHING BREAKING?!" She cried out in rage and despair. I run around looking for something just something to break free from this torturess prison but nothing is working!

"HE WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO LEAVE THE DOOR UNLOCKED AND HE DIDN'T TIE MY WRISTS TIGHT ENOUGH!" The girl shakes and cries as her mouth is stuttering with annoyance and anxiety. "SO HOW IS IT SO HARD TO LEAVE THIS SHITTY PLACE?!!"

She was shaking with anxiety because if she doesn't get out of here soon she knows what's coming. He was coming....and she wasn't ready.

She was starting to panic while looking at the mess she created trying to free herself from his cage. Chairs and items all on the floor, pictures that he had taken of them together shattered in rage along with other pictures she didn't care about, multiple doors open with compartments leaning out with everything in it destroyed or used to break those windows, baking ingredients and medicine used to knock her unconscious or "relax" her opened, smashed, and on the floor.....

Oh no... nonononononoNoNoNoNoNONONONONONONONO!!!!!

Her breathing quickens and she feels as if she's going to pass out. She doesn't want him to come back to this because she knows what would happen. Why did she do it? What was she thinking!? He's been nothing but nice to her ever since she was trapped here.....trapped.....TRAPPED!!!

She's running faster now. She's crying and her breath is jagged. She needs to hide. She HAS to hide. Hell knows what's going to happen to her once, once that MONSTER comes back!!! She just needs to buy some time right?! She just needs to wait for the perfect timing and everything will be okay. She'll be okay. She'll be okay. She has to be. H-he wouldn't hurt her right? He said that he loved her right? So why, WHY WAS SHE SO AFRAID???!!!!

She was searching for anywhere in the house to hide where he couldn't find her. But everything was so messy. She was just running around the house like a headless chicken crying and screaming out for help. Hoping just hoping that someone will hear her cries in time.

She went and locked herself in the bathroom. Not the smartest of choices she knows that but she just hoped that maybe just maybe she will have enough time to calm herself down and run away. Hope...that's all she had... and it was starting to wear thin.

Walking over to the sink and mirror she looks at herself seeing how much she had changed. Her once pink dyed locks matted and faded. The color in her skin is no longer warm. And her eyes seem to have lost their color. All that was left was a broken shell of what used to be such a preppy and sweet girl. And it's all because of HIM.

Her hands clutched at the sink counter just thinking about him. How could such an adorable looking human do this to a person? Cause someone so much stress and terror that they don't even know who they are anymore.

"HOW SICK DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO HURT SOMEONE YOU'VE NEVER MET BEFORE DAMNIT?!!" she cries.

As if on a horrible queue she hears the front door open and a shocked gasp follows with it.