Chapter 50

CHAPTER 50:

Emma's POV:

It was a totally different person

It was a totally different person. My hair reached almost above my shoulder. It had a little blonde in the ends that blended with the brown towards my roots. She had added loose curls which made me look even more pretty.

I sit there in front of the mirror, awestruck and speechless. Kate's voice brings me back from my dreaming.

"I am so glad you like it. I was kinda afraid you won't like it but you're reaction just made my whole week" she gushes. I nod my head and pull a strand of hair. I pinch myself, had I really just cut my hair?

I remember when I was about four and I had cut my hair short. For some reason I had hated it so much that I vowed never to cut my hair that short. Since then I had long hair almost reaching my waist.

But right now, I haven't loved my hair this much for a really long time. I pay for the hair and I give a little extra to Kate for giving me this look. I walk out if the salon feeling much better then I did last night or this morning for that matter.

After that I walk through a few stores do a little bit of window shopping and a little bit of shopping. I was angry at my parents but I didn't want to get them on the road by using their card. Not that this would make a difference. I was about to go in the food court to eat when I spotted the Victoria's Secret shop. I made a note to visit that shop after eating.

I put the shopping bags down after finding a good table and ordered some pizza and some coffee. I pulled out my phone while I waited for the food. I have quite a few missed calls from both my parents.

My finger hovered over my mom's contact but I decided against it. I'll call them when I am in the right mood. I also have a missed call from Jeremy so I call him back.

He picks up after a few rings.

'hey'
I breathe out.

'Hey! What are you upto?'

He asks me.

'i am at the mall. Trying to get
my mind off things, you know?'

'I understand. So, what did you
buy for me?'

'why would you think I bought
anything for you?'

'Because I am your boyfriend
and you love me?'

I laugh at his logic but don't say anything else. We disconnect the call after a few minutes when my food arrives. I devour all the food within minutes. I was famished after all, because I neither had breakfast nor I had lunch.