Time for the Showcase!

Miette and Serena are sleeping on their room on the pokécenter in Blackthorn City, where their next Showcase is going to be held.

The sun is starting to come up as the day is about to start for both of them.

The sunlight wakes Miette up first as she was closer to the window than Serena.

"Huh?" Miette says while opening her eyes a little.

She puts her hands over her eyes.

"It's already morning!? I feel like I slept for like ten minutes!" She mumbled to herself.

Even though she was a bit tired, she drags herself to get up and walk to the balcony, watching the sun rising.

She smiles as the view amazes her.

"I could watch this for the rest of my life and it would never get boring!" She thought.

She turns and see Serena still sleeping.

"She knows a lot about people... She knows what they need and how to cheer them up... Maybe that's what she has that is so special about her..." Miette thought.

She smiles.

"I'm not surprised she already found someone to care and love her for the rest of her life..." Miette thought while smilling happily.

"She looks so peaceful sleeping... I don't want to wake her up..." Miette thought.

She shrugs her shoulder.

"But she also needs to win today's Showcase..." She said while walking up to Serena's bed.

Miette pokes Serena, trying to wake her up.

"Serena... It's time to wake up!" Miette whispers on Serena's ear.

"Give me 5 more minutes, Mom!" Serena mumbles.

Miette chuckles.

"Come on, Serena! I'm not your mom!" She says.

Serena opens her eyes a bit.

"Huh?" She says while cleaning her eyes up.

"Good morning!" Miette says with a big smile on her face.

"Good morning.... I guess?" Serena says, still a bit confused.

Miette chuckles.

"Come on! Get up and let's go to the Showcase!" She says, sounding excited.

"Okay! I'm coming!" Serena says while getting up.

They both dress up and leave the room, heading to the cafeteria to have breakfast.

Arriving there, Miette gets a sandwich and Serena gets a coffee.

They both sit down at a table to eat and start eating.

"So... Did you train something new for today's showcase?" Serena asks.

"Oh... I'm going to do something that is going to surprise you!" Miette answers.

"Wow... What is it?" Serena asks.

"If I tell you it's not going to surprise!" Miette says while chuckling.

"Well... That makes sense..." Serena says while smiling nervously.

Both share a good laugh at the situation.

Eventually, they finish their breakfast and head to the Showcase venue.

"Here we are!" Miette says while running to the entrance.