Chapter 2: human living with dragons

A/n: hello my fellow readers here is the next chapter to this story. now before this chapter begins I'm going to add three more friendly dragons one will be Spyro he and Cynder will act more like siblings in this story. the second one will be Flame he will be a brother figure for Ember and last but not least the third one will be Draco the OG dragon of dragonheart. he will be Siveth's brother, but I'm sure in the movies they are siblings if you know if they are please let me know in the comments and let the chapter begin.

Y/n's pov

Lady Nora: so what do you say about living with us for your safety Y/n?

Y/n: well... I can see the benefits of it. so yeah I'll live with you girls.

Lady Nora: *smiles* that's good to hear.

Y/n: also, is it possible I can go back to my hideout to get some spare clothes and other necessities?

Lady Nora: I don't see why not. *to Saphira* Saphira since you know where he lives, you'll gowith him so he can gather his things.

Saphira: as you wish Lady Nora. come on Y/n.

I then feel Cynder's arms let go of me so I can ride on Saphira's back, but Cynder puts her hand on my shoulder and leans down to my ear whispering something that made me blushed.

Cynder: *whisper tone* when you get back expect for more teasing from me.~

with that she let go and off to talk to Ember as I make my way to Saphira who leans down enough for me to climb on her back. once on Saphira's back she makes her way out of the cave to see the layout of the area from the mountain cave.

Saphira: do try to hang on tight Y/n. cause I tend to go fast while flying.

Y/n: alright.

I look around her back and held on tight to one of her various spikes on her back with both of my hands. once I did Saphira then leaps off from the mountain side as I can feel the rush of wind blow around me. then Saphira shot straight up towards the sky do to this motion I held on to Saphira's spikes as tight as I can so I wouldn't fall from Saphira's back. once we were high enough the wind blowing around me calmed down enough for me so I can sit up straight so that I can see around us. once I did I can see everything on the ground from beautiful green trees and the high noon sun in the sky.

Y/n: wow...

Saphira: enjoying the view Y/n.

Y/n: yeah...this is amazing! do all dragons see beauty like this in the sky?

Saphira: some of us peaceful dragons. enjoy it while you can cause it will take a few minute to get to your home.

-timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n while chibi Saphira was enjoying the human's excitement-

as we continued to fly towards my hide out me and Saphira talked a bit during the ride which was nice to get to know her and know some facts about female dragons. I now see my hide out down below us as Saphira then lowers us down to the ground while trying to decrease her speed when landing. once touched down I hop off of  Saphira's back and entered my hideout while I did noticed that Saphira turned into a dog like before when I first thought it was a normal dog.

Saphira: shall we enter?

Y/n: yeah, but don't criticize how it looks. since it is an old building plus it was the only safe place I had from any hostile dragons.

Saphira: of course. so do you have any fruit's or vegetables growing?

Y/n: yea ones that were still good that is. we can take some and have a good amount to have.