-« 𝙴 𝙻 𝙴 𝚅 𝙴 𝙽 »-

No smut sryyyyyyy

Ik I took a while in sorry but back to your regularly scheduled programming :)

Previously

They walked in and ate and talked more that was until Jeongin decided he was too bored and wanted to be a tease.

Now

They finished up their food quickly, while talking about everything they could. Once finished they threw away their trash and cleaned up a bit. They went to go sit in the living room, but Jeongin ran back into the kitchen quickly.

"Hey, you want a lollipop?" He yelled to the older.

"No thanks!" Jeongin grabbed himself a red lollipop.

The younger walked back into the room handing Hyunjin the remote to pick out anything he wanted. He opened his lollipop, throwing the rapper on the table beside him. He popped the candy in his mouth, sucking on it before pulling it back out.

Hyunjin looked over at the younger about to ask about a movie before freezing. Jeongin slowly licked the lollipop, keeping eye contact with the older boy.

"Well, someone's a tease" the older smirked causing Jeongin to choke slightly.

"You look so pretty doing that. Would you do it again for me little one?"

"I-i- s-ure-" the boy put the sucker in his mouth more shy this time.

"Don't be shy now, little one" Hyunjin moved on the couch to hover over Jeongin.

"I-uh-" Jeongin stumbled around, not knowing what to say.

"Can I see this?" The older grabbed the stick from the younger's mouth as he opened it to let him take it.

"Mmmm cherry?" He pops the candy into his own mouth, tasting the sugary treat.

"Mhm" the smaller hums in response causing the older to smile at him.

"Tastes really good, but I bet you taste much better," Hyunjin leaned down, kissing the younger as he set the candy on the table in front of the couch leaving what would probably be a sticky mess for tomorrow.

Jeongin's hands went into Hyunjin's hair as the older grabbed his hip with one hand and used the other to hold himself up. He sat up pulling Jeongin with him and into his lap. He lifted him up, carrying him through the house, stumbling to find the right room. Thank fully there were only 2 doors and and one was the open one where the bathroom was.

He pushed Jeongin against the outside of the bedroom door still managing to not break the kiss the entire time. Jeongin reached down and opened the door as they fell into the room, laughing as they hit the floor. They had fallen in a way where Hyunjin turned them to have Jeongin land on him not wanting to crush the small boy.

"Maybe we're too chaotic for this" The two lied on the floor laughing and just holding each other.

"Maybe but we're gonna do our best" Hyunjin laughed, flipping them back over and kissing him again.

"C'mon let's lay down; I'm tired" Jeongin laughed as the older kissed around his face quickly and picked him up.

They laid on the bed and laughed while making jokes and taking photos for hours that night.

End of le chapter

Sorry I'll probably post some smut soon but I wanted to post cuz I haven't in a minute

Anyways have a good time in the middle of the day :)
- your mom who is tired