Everybody

In space, the Gummi Ship is flying. Just then, its engines are having problems. They start smoking. Inside, the heroes are looking at the controls. 

Sora: Donald, what's going on?!

Donald: The engines are overheating. If we stay airborne too long, they'll explode. We've got to find a place to land to repair the ship. 

Just then, Chip and Dale appear on the monitor. 

Chip: There's a world nearby, you guys. You can land there, and we'll do the repairs. 

Dale: But be careful. This is an unknown world. There's no telling what you'll find down there. 

The ship flies to the planet. On the planet, it is nighttime, but it's spooky and creepy all around. The ship lands in a forest area. The heroes get out of the ship. They all look around. 

Roxas: What kind of place is this? It's all creepy. 

Donald: Yeah. 

Goofy: Do you think we might have landed in HalloweenTown? 

Sora: I don't think so. If we did, we'd be like the people in that world right now. 

They all look at themselves, and they're still the same. So that mean they're not in HalloweenTown. 

Namine: Well, something tells me we're not leaving tonight. I think we'd better find a place to stay for the night while the ship is getting repaired. 

Riku: But where? I don't see any towns or houses around here. 

Kairi: Let's go search then. 

They all walk off from the ship to find a place. After walking two miles from the ship, they suddenly see a huge mansion ahead. They all walk past some gates, and head for the front door. Sora knocks on the door, waiting for someone to answer. After waiting for a moment, no one comes to the door. Sora checks the doorknob, and as he turns it, he sees it's unlocked. The door opens. Everyone walks in, and they look around the place. A lot of furniture are still in the mansion. And they see it's an old fashion mansion. 

Sora: Wow. This place is huge. 

Kairi: Yeah. 

Goofy: So now what? 

Donald: Well, now we spend the night here while the ship is getting fixed. 

Roxas: What? No way. I ain't sleeping here. This place is creepy. I mean, look at it. 

Namine: It's really old. I mean, no one's probably been in here for a long time. 

Donald: Well, we can't go back out there. It's really late. 

Riku: He's right. Come on, let's just go find some rooms to sleep in. 

They all split up to go to different rooms. With Sora and Kairi, they're in a creepy room with old stuffed animals. Web is everywhere in the room, and on the bed. They figure that this used to be  a hunter's room. They both clean off the bed for webs and spiders. They both lay down together. They only sleep for a hour. But then, Sora feels something under the blanket. Kairi feels it too. Sora pulls up the blanket to see. He reaches from underneath, and he pulls something out. To his horror, it's a wolf head, staring at them. They both scream in terror and fear. A moment later, they both have turned into werewolves. 

Sora: (Singing) Everybody! Rock your body! Everybody, rock your body right!

Kairi is behind him, leaning on him. They both raise their head, and howl in the air. Namine is standing in a hallway, with her eyes closed.