Let me admire you

We walk and walked.....Well, instead of ' we ' it's I.

Here i am. Walking on a footpath looking around the rice fields as the sun shined bright. I've dropped my sleeping brother in a dark cave, away from sunlight. I couldn't bring him with me even if i wanted to. I just hope nothing happens to him.
He haven't awaken once since we met the man named Giyu Tomioka. The blue angle with a reaper's sword.

I was wondering how i would be able to continue walking without getting Takeo in direct sunlight. I could stay until dawn comes but that'll take to long and i would like to keep lookng. I turned around to see a basket full of holes, belnding in with the side of the tree's.  Maybe if i could....put bamboo's....yeah...and then, YEP! I KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

Nezuko snapped her fingers as she ran toward the man working hard in the rice fields " Excuse me! But may i take that basket over there? And some bamboo please. I have money to pay you! " Nezuko expressed as she pointed to where the basket full of holes has been placed " Huh? Oh yeah sure! You don't need to pay, it's for free "

The man said kindly as he waved sincerely " No no, I'll pay " Nezuko responded instantly smiling as she disagreed with the. Though man did the same " Thank you for the offer but you don't need too "

" No, it's fine. Here "

" No Miss, really it's fi-- "

" THANK YOU FOR THE BASKET!! "

The worker and the girl with black hair argued as Nezuko grabbed one of his hands and slammed the little money Nezuko had onto the man's hand and ran away with the items. The man squeezed his hands and screech at the pain as he dropped the money in the water.

" Takeo? Here i--...? " Nezuko looked down at the dark cave to see Takeo gone.  " Takeo? Takeo? Where are you?!! " Nezuko raised her voice and looked around to see anyone they're. She knew it! She should never leave his sid--?

At the corner of her eye she looked back in the cave to see a black hair boy peek out of a hole he did at the back of the cave. It looks like he was dozing off with his his head tilting slightly up and down with his eyes closed.

"...My brother has turned into a mole. Wait~ Takeo!? You're awake? " She called out curious to get only a whine from Takeo. Which delighted her to be honest! Even if it was a little bit, Takeo finally made some sort of sound to communicate with her.

All this time when she carried him. She couldn't help but think she was carrying a corpse as she tried to communicate with him but failing miserably.
Nezuko smiled proudly as if she was getting a silver medal and she starts working on the basket made of holes. She doesn't know how long it took but in the end it was done and that's all that mattered.

She crawled inside the cave as her brother got up and sat down with his legs flat on the floor in a ' W ' shape, sleeping peacefully until i moved a few strances of hair beside his ear, getting his attention by only lifting his head slightly and adding a ' huh ' humming sound.

" Okey Takeo. Can you fit in here? " Nezuko ask's kindly as she taps the basket wrapped in bamboo's. " hhummm~ " Takeo makes a humming sound as he moves into a scrawling pose and trys the go in, moving the basket a little before flopping on the floor in defeat since he couldn't get in. It was funny to see but her main concern is what to do now. She wasted her time on a basket too small.

" Humm. What to do. The basket is to small. I need to find a bigger one but i don't know if I'll even be able to carry it. Arghhhh what to do? " Nezuko mummbes to herself as she started to bite her nails and then rub her hair aggressively trying to think.