Having a good time: Mirajane x Male Reader x Erza lemon

________________
Autor note(AN)

This takes place after the anime ended so after the fight with the western continent and Acnologia.
You are the no1 wizard saint and Mira is your girlfriend.
________________

Your POV

It was a normal day , i was sitting at the second floor inside the guild having a glass of fd while looking out the window. I was thinking about how quiet it has been since the war ended, I liked it a lot, since I got to spend more time with Mira.
After a while of drinking and looking outside I hear two sets of steps, as my girlfirend and titania sit at the table, Mira sitting in my lap.

Mira-Hey, can we talk for a little?

You-Sure, what is it?

Erza-Mira, can you do the honors?

Mira-I guess. She looks at me and says:

Mira-So, do you have any plans tonight?Cause if you do, i want you to cancel them.

You-I didnt have any really, but go on.

Mira-We were thinking... ummmm... about having a ummmmm...

You-Let me guess, a threesome?

Mira-How did you...?

You-Wouldn't i be a bad boyfriend if i didnt know what you want?

Mira looks at me, waiting for my answer.

Erza-So, are you in?

You-Sure, but werent you with Jellal?

Mira punches me lightly on the shoulder.

Erza-W-we got into a fight thats all!

You-Ok then.

Erza-I guess I will see you tonight

Erza got up and left.

Mira-Look, she is in a shaky place after she broke up with Jellal and i tought it might change her mood for the metter.She kisses me on the cheek.

Me-Sure, i get it.I take her hand, pull her to me, and kiss her.

Me-You are the one I love, dont forget that, I say that as I stare into her eyes, she stares back at my ec eyes while nodding.

Mira-Also dont go home untill tonight, i want her to have some fun, not sex, and i think your place is the best.

You-Sure i dont mind.

I then went around town just waiting for nightfall.

This is your house

3rd person POV

As yn went home, he saw the two girls relaxing in the pool but he wanted them to come to him, not the either way around, so he headed for the shower.
After 2-3 minutes, both Mirajane and Erza come into the shower, Mirajane starts kissing her boyfriend while Erza got closer, and yn put his hand behind her back, pulling her even closer to the couple, while groping her butt.
After the two made out for a little, yn took off both of their tops and started sucking Mira's nipple while groping Erza, and then he switched, the two started feeling good so he turned off the shower and took them to the bedroom.
Yn took their parties off and started fingering them, he liked seeing the two girls twitching and twisting around from the sensation, he soon felt them getting tighter around his fingers but before letting them get it out, he stopped and told them:
Yn-Tell me how much you want it