Time Zones & Discord Channels/Servers

Ok

Ok. So guys we all have different timezones and we understand that. Basically, the time zones will be different depicting on the different countries you're from.

Sweet Community timezone is:
𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 (𝐆𝐌𝐓-𝟓)

Discord Channels

As for all those who are not familiar with the app Discord, it's an app that connects people together

As for all those who are not familiar with the app Discord, it's an app that connects people together. It allows you to create servers or join the already created servers. It allows you to communicate using text images, videos and audio. Isn't that awesome? And it's free!

There are two ways to chat either as a server, or you can chat privately to someone. The most common thing is people joining the servers.

[ For more information, you can watch YouTube videos as a guide ]

These channels are when we have free time from working:

MaturedSweets

#dirty-channel - As for this channel, matured things will be talked about there. If you can't handle it, then don't join that channel.

GossipSweets

#chatters - In the channel, you get to talk about anything. Could be your secret crush, the celebrity you want to have s.x with, anything!

Fun and Joke Sweets

#server-clowns - There's different jokes everywhere. You know, *whispers* could be dirty too but doesn't have to.

Games Sweets

#game-lover - In this section, you play any games you which. One of which is, Never have I ever or maybe truth or dare.

Anime Sweets

#damn-animes - This channel is for anime lovers. Talk about everything about your favourite animes.

#chips-popcorn - where you talk about the movies you hate or like.

Voice Channels

#my-voice-not-yours - if you are comfortable doing voice chats, feel free to join this server.

🧁

Other Servers

These servers are for the workers:

Sweets Reviewers
#book-reviews

Sweets Editors
#book-editors

Sweets Graphic Designers
#graphics

Sweets Admins
#admins

Sweets Judges
#book-judges

Sweets Promoters
#sweet-book-promoter

Sweets Weekly Contests Planners
#award-weekly-planners

Sweets Members
#sweet-members

Suggestion Area ---- if you have anything to add or suggest, comment here ---------------------------🍩

Signed,
Sweets Community