Still living..atleast for now

"Long long ago, there was a deadly disease called aplocris. It would disable your pain, make you see things, make it hard to move, and make you crave flesh. This disease nearly wiped out all life as we know it. But there was a race that was immune to its effects. The outcasts. This small grope of people have lived amongst us unnoticed and un herd..........until now".
"James" I said."james? wair are you?" "Up here" he said "were is 'up here'"i said with a sarcastic voice. "Just go up that ladder" "were is the... O I see it never mined." It took me a while to climb it b'cus it hade some bars missing and it wasn't so sturdy. when I got up there he was literately bashing a hole in the wall."James!".he stopped and gave me a strange look and said"whut?"witch I replayed with"something will hear you" "oops I forgot that were in a apocalypse"he said with a sarcastic voice.
"Why can't we just take the elavater?" I said with a tired voice that he replayed with "I thought the same thing on the second floor, but it's out of power" he said while cleaning his ax that was used to nock a hole in the wall. "You done yet?" I said "ya." He said. SOOOOooo...when am I going to see this '50ft solar panel' hu?" He said "well if you slow down I can tell you" my words went in one ear and out the other. "Are you death...I mean like really SLOW DOWN!...James?" He didn't reply "James?" I grew in fear the of how long this silence wus. Did he fall? Did he git her? These thoughts went threw my head like a out of control train."hellow? Can you hear me?". My fear termed into anger when I saw him eating the last of the beaf jerky and trail-mix. "REALY !!! THATS ALL WE HAD" I said with a loud and angered tone."...uuuuuuuu" he gave me a strange look and I said "whut?" It took me a few seconds to realize that he wasn't looking at me he was looking at the mob of zombies I have awoken. "great". "RUN-RUN-RUN-RUN-RUN-RUN!" I said while smacking the food out of his hand.