Chapter 31:

Joey trailed over sadly as he knocked on the door.

He felt he shouldnt be here. He didnt really know him.

But the guy was never judgemental. He was so soft spoken. Joey needed that.

Everyone thought he was a dick.

The argument with corey had plagued him.

It was just so simple to pretend Corey was a liar than believe him. Why? Why even was that? Joey didn't understand. His mom always said men couldnt be victims but as a gay man he never believed that fully. But he guessed when he had seen all the women when he occasionally went in with his mom. Corey acted nothing like that.

Joey was the worst at showing compassion at the worst of times. If he could take it back in a heart beat he so would.

He shouldnt have reacted the way he did. But hes never physically met someone like that.

He saw the women. Never met them.

He didnt know what to say.

And now.. corey was gone. he had no idea where. Corey was gone and Joey was no longer apart of slipknot.

He waited in the rain for them to awsner. It had been raining a lot over the past few days. And Joey was over it.

He missed corey so much it was starting to hurt everytime his heart beat.

He cared..he really did care. Oh why did he have to fuck everything up? Why couldnt he have just believed him.

He had a sudden thought.

And he wasnt happy in the slightest.

He was out here worried about Corey but where was Corey and what was he doing?

What if...corey was cheating?

Joey would say he deserved it, but hed still kill him.

The door slowly opened as Joey looked up at him.

"....hi?"

"Hi.."

"Uh..." he placed a hand behind the back of his neck "what are you doing here?"

"I needed to talk to someone...I've been so lonely. Everyone hates me. I hate me. I shouldn't have said what I did...I regret It every waking moment." Joey said "and you've always been so kind and non judgemental so i thought I'd come talk to you."

"You...you cant come in..."

Joey frowned "why not?"

"Oh...uh...my dog."

"Itll be fine." Joey said stepping forward and into the house.

"Seriously you dont want to come in." He warned

"I do." Joey said looking down the hall "can I sit In the living room?"

"Well Steve's in there and I-"

"Come on. I'll be nice." Joey smiled walking in

His eyes trailed to the dog as he faked a smile. He still hated dogs. But hed try.

He looked up and he sighed as he sat down.

There was bedding on the sofa which Joey thought was werid.

But he shrugged it off. Jim was allowed one night stands. Sluts and whores who had nothing better to do in Joey's opinion anyway.

Then again he used to live with one and Joey wouldn't say corey was like that. But hell it stung knowing corey had, had so much more sex than he ever did. So much.