3. Arriving at the party

Both of you were silent the whole trip. A 15 minutes car trip that felt like years. You felt so relieved when you saw that the car stopped, you could finally get out of there and as you could tell by his face, Taehyung was relieved too.

When you got at the party, you were so surprised with the amount of people, decoration and food there was.

As soon as you took off your jacket and sat down,

"Let's play a game." - said Jungkook with excitement in his eyes.

No one seemed surprised or curious about it because it was all part of the plan, which was kinda weird for you.

"Sure, what game should we play?" - you asked.

"We can play hide n seek Halloween version" - he said with no hesitation.

"How do we play that?" - you were now really curious to see what they had prepared, you've never heard of that game before.

"We have prepared costumes and masks for everyone this night.. everyone will pick a random costume and put it on. All the costumes hide our faces and so we can't understand who is behind it. We will say the names of the people who will seek. If we haven't said your name, you have to hide. But what makes this game more exciting, is that you can't recognize anyone here because of the costumes and masks. So you need to suspect of everyone and try to stay safe. You never know if that person is a seeker or not. If any of them catch you, you have to try to guess which of the catchers it is. If you succeed, you win anyways, if you cannot guess who is behind the mask and the costume, you lose." - Yoongi explained so fast to you. It seemed like he already had memorized that text, just to tell you.