Part 29

[candy54789 wanted me to post another update today. Blackmail kiya yeh kehkar ki behna ke liye doge na? 😁😁 Toh lo pyari behna ke liye kar diya Update. 🤗🤗]

[Everyone who said the person was Pragya was absolutely right. Dono thappad mom se hi padi Rhea ko. LOL]

Rhea looked up only to find Pragya standing in front of her, glowering at her in murderous fury.

"You are wishing death to my daughter? You want to see my daughter dead? How dare you? How dare you to even nurture such a thought? Let me tell you, Rhea Mehra, that my daughter, my Prachi, is a genuine good person and curses of vultures like you don't affect a good person as they have several people who love them, care for them and pray for their wellbeing. That is the reason that my daughter came out of every single trap you have laid down for her. I am so ashamed of myself that I have ever trusted you, considered you like my own daughter. How much lower can you stoop, Rhea? Not contented with framing my daughter in various false cases, you have actually gone ahead with framing your own childhood friend whom you claim to love so much in a fake molestation case? God! You are not fit to be left in the open as you can harm anyone anytime. Now where is your saintly aunt who dared to file police complaint against my daughter and get her arrested? How dare the person whose own blood, own upbringing is such rotten to raise questions on my daughter's integrity? Don't remain silent because silence isn't going to help you anymore. Where is that aunt of yours?" Pragya demanded.

Abhishek was stunned to learn the truth about Prachi. The girl he had felt a connection with since their first meeting itself was actually his own flesh and blood, his own daughter. He turned to look at Prachi and his eyes brimmed with tears. His lips curved into a smile as pure joy coursed through him. He recalled all the moments he had spent with Prachi. Now he knew why he used to see Pragya's reflection in Prachi. Now he knew why, in such a short span of time, Prachi became dearer to him as a daughter. 

However, the next thought caused the smile to fade away as he realized how Pragya had succeeded in giving Prachi a good upbringing inspite of being a struggling single mother while he failed to even give Rhea a decent upbringing inspite of having all material resources at his fingertips.

Rhea turned towards her aunt with tear drenched eyes and Pragya followed her gaze. Aaliya shut her eyes in frustration. No matter how much she wanted to avoid exactly this incident, Pragya had returned and once again, she would, now, take her rightful place in the Mehra family. Pragya, on the other hand, was stunned to see Aaliya.

"Aaliya! Aaliya is your aunt?" Pragya stared at Rhea in disbelief.

When Rhea nodded in affirmation, Pragya staredat Rhea as her eyes brimmed with tears. It didn't take her any time at all toconnect the dots and reach the right conclusion. Rhea was her daughter. Her ownflesh and blood. The other twin. Her youngest daughter. 

Pragya lips curved into a wobbly smile as she took a step towards Rhea. But then the smile faltered andshe stopped abruptly, as she recalled Rhea's sins, both against Prachi as wellas Ranbir. Pragya's features hardened. Even if Rhea was her daughter, anoffender should not get away scot free. Even if Rhea was her daughter, that did not automatically give either Rhea the privilege to go around ruining others' lives or Pragya the right to forgive a sinner. Pragya's sense of justice and righteousness did not allow her to do so. 

It was then that Pragya looked back at Aaliya through a red haze as fury coursed through every vein in her body. This woman had always been responsible for the annihilation of her happiness and now she had successfully managed to convert Pragya's daughter into a monster. Fuming in anger, Praggya stode towards Aaliya.