Chapter 32: Done

《Tap that sound thingy down there and it will play a song while you read. enjoy!》

"What the hell is she doing here?" Harry whispered-yell to Louis. Louis shrugged his shoulders and sit there shocked. Layla, made her way down the rocks then to Louis and I.

"Move out of the way, bitch!" She pushed, i was about to fall into the river until someone caught me. I look at that person, Harry. I look back at Louis, he didn't do anything! He's just sitting there talking to Layla. She was getting a bit flirty with him but he didn't mind. I stopped looking at them and sit next to the others who ignored Louis and Layla.

"Are you okay?" They asked me. I nodded sending them a fake smile. I look back at them, my heart breaks. There making out. What should i do? Should i stop them? No i shouldn't since Louis didn't stop her. I turn back to them and broke down crying.

"Come on, let's all get out of here." They all packed up their stuff and walk up the rocks. I couldn't do it since i can't stop crying. So intsead, Liam carried me. We all got in the car and left Louis alone with Layla. I sit in the car in silence, quietly crying. They tried to calm me down but i couldn't it hurt so much.

A few hours later, I was back home. I told them to take me home even though they didn't want me to. But i told them i'm going to be fine which is a complete lie. I opened the door, i'm home alone. I drop my things on the floor and fell to the floor crying. Fimn made his way over to licking my tears.

"Not now finn!" I cried. He looked at me and cried. I lay on the ground crying, he lays next to me crying as well.

"Why did i fall for him? Why him?" I cried out loud.I'm home alone, why not do it?

He doesn't care anymore Jenny. He likes Layla way more than you! He completely just cheated on you infront of your face. He doens't love you. He hates you. Just kill yourself and everything will be fine. Do it. Don't you want everything to be okay? It will be if you kill yourself. Don't be a pussy.

My thoughts in my heads. It kills me.

I wiped my tears away and stood up and run to my room looking for my blades. I lift up my matress of my bed, tons of blades were hiden under my matress. I took one and lift up my shirt, i slide it across my skin slowly then faster. The pain hurt, but i desereved it. I cut more and more until i was dripping blood. I wipe the blood off of the blade and threw it under my bed and walk to my bathroom to rinse the blood. After that, i put bandages on and stare at myself in the mirror.

You ugly little piece of shit. Look how ugly you are. No wonder Louis choose you over Layla. She's beautiful but you.. you look like shit. Go-

My thoughts were interrupted by someone calling my name. It's Sophie.

"Jenny? What the- what's wrong?" She walks over to me. I end up breaking down again, i run to her arms and cried out loud. She wraps her arms around me, touching my cuts. I bit my lip and winced a little.

"He- he cheated on me" I cried wetting her shirt. I'm pretty sure my masacra is dripping down my cheeks.

"Who did? Tell me Jen." She asks wiping my tears.

"L-louis" I cried even more. She hugged me tighter and tell me everything is going to be alright, i doubt that.

"Why don't you lay down, rest and i'll give you something to drink, yeah?" I nodded hugged her one more time then change into comfortable and lay in my bed, hugging the pillow which smelled like Louis. "Here you go. Text me if you need anything." She smiles.

《An Hour later》

I heard the door open then slammed it closed. That must be Sophie. But, why does she sound mad? I heard a knock on my door, i didn't bother opening it so i just yelled.

"Open!" I yelled back my voice cracking. The door opened, i didn't pay, i just payed attention to the tv.

"Jenny?" I froze. It's definitely no Sophie, it sounded like Louis. No no no. I looked at him, he's standing beside my bed in what he was wearing earlier. I shot up from my bed, my eyes begin to get watery.

"What the hell are you doing here? Get out off here!" I yelled pushing him out off my room but he wouldn't budge.

"I'm sorry-" He tried to apologize but i cut him off.

"Get out of here Louis! I don't want to hear it! You hurt me to much Lou! I can't believe i fell for your tricks! Your such a prick! Don't ever talk to me again, we're done! Get out of here you prick!" I yelled at him, tears rolling down my cheeks nonstop. I push him out of my room hitting his chest.

"Jenny-"

"Don't! We're fucking done. I don't wanna see you again. I wish i never loved you." I cried. He looked at me shocked and angry, then he run down the stairs and left slamming the door but told me one more thing.

"I still love you Jenny, no matter what." He says slamming the door. I fell to the floor crying, i tried to calm my breathing but i couldn't. suddenly, everything went black.

《Author's note》
I hope you guys liked it! I decided to add a bit off drama and try to make this story interesting. I heard that one direction finally sang 'no control' and '18' in Brussel? I watched it and Louis was amazing! fuck people who said Louis can't sing. Fuck them. I love louis and all of the boys. Also, i heard that Zayn is coming back? Or is it just a rumor? Anyways, vote and comment please? I'll love you very much. Have a good day everyone!
Love you all!