6 : I'm okay

Andrea's POV

I woke up in a coughing fit. I was laying on the floor with Parker right next to me and he looked like he was about to cry.

"Are you ok?" I gently placed my hand on Parker.

Parker sniffled before saying, "I'm sorry, it was only meant to be a joke. I didn't know you couldn't swim..."

I hugged Parker because he looked like he was gonna collapse. "It's ok, Parker. It was an innocent mistake."

Parker hugged me back really tight. I felt bad that he was suffering so much, but i did almost drown out there. I opened my mouth to say some soothing words to Parker, but before they could leave my mouth Regan came over and pulled Parker up.

"WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING?!" She yelled in his face as she nearly spit on him.

"I didn't know she couldn't swim, it was supposed to be a joke," Parker whispered as he put his head down in shame.

"A joke? You little-"

"ENOUGH!" I yelled because I felt bad for Parker when he was just trying to play around.

Regan rolled her eyes and walked away as Parker smiled at me. I tried to stand up but lost my balance. Parker looked panicked as I fell back on my butt. I started to giggle and put my hands out for Parker to grab so he could help me up, but instead he picked me up bridal style and carried me to my towel.

I blushed profusely as I mumbled a quick "thanks." Regan looked at me and noticed my blush so she smirked and wiggled her eyebrows. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》

We pulled up into the drive way while it was pouring out. It took quite a while to get home and as we were leaving, it started to drizzle. We all rushed to grab our bags and hurried to the door. Regan was gonna spend the night, so she scurried and grabbed her bag then bolted for the door. I was just about to get out of the car and grab my bag, but when I went to reach for it, someone else grabbed it.

I looked up and noticed it was Adam. I scrunched up my face in confusion until he grabbed my wrist and our bags and pulled me to the door. He smiled at me before saying, "You could catch a cold staying out there to long."

I nodded like a fool and tried to move around him. Before I could get around, he said, "Here's your bags, want me to carry them to your room?"

I quickly shook my head and he frowned. "I mean, you could but I don't want to be an inconvenience, and I just thought that it'd be easier if I just took them so that you don't have to walk from here to my room then have to walk all the way back to yours and-"

Regan ran out of the house and to the porch. "I'll just take her bags up, don't mind her, she's just... Andy."

By this time, Adam had a smirk on his face so I quickly rushed up to my room without making any eye contact. Regan followed behind me and was giggling the entire time.

Talk about truly embarrassing...