Chapter 14

"Should we make her breakfast?" A soft voice woke me up. My head hurts as I sat up.

"Yeji you're awake!" Lia sat next to me.

"My head hurts." I massaged my temples.

"What happened last night? Ryujin had to carry you home. You were so drunk." What?

"R-Ryujin?" My eyes widened. Yuna giggled. "Ryujin took you home. She said she found you at the restroom and decided to take you back home." They both giggled.

"But I was with Euki and I went to the-" I facepalmed. I definitely saw Ryujin in the restrooms but I can't remember what happened next.

"What happened in the restrooms, Yeji?" Lia wiggled her brows. "Did something hot happened?" Yuna bit her lip and giggled.

"I don't remember. I must have done something embarrassing." I whined but they all laughed.

"You'll never know what you have done. It's the first time you got drunk. We don't know what you're like when you are drunk." Yuna chuckled and pat my back. "It's okay! Ryujin might forget about it."

"I can't forget about what happened." I buried myself in my pillow as Chaeryeong laugh.

"Felt good to finally kiss her?" She teased.

"Felt good that you finally have a chance with your crush?" I teased back. She crosses her arms.

"We were talking about you, Ryu. Don't drag my lovelife in this conversation." I smirked. They teased me a lot yesterday, so why not get a little revenge?

"Come on. Yuna and Brayden will break up soon. You'll finally get to have her." I smirked.

"Yeah? Well you and Yeji made out last night. Of course that meant something. But you're a chicken and can't make a move." She laughed before I threw a pillow at her. She suddenly glared at me.

"She was drunk. I don't think that means something to her." Then a pair of pillows flew to my face.

"You are so nega, Ryu. I think you should talk to her about that." She went serious. I shrugged. It's embarrassing to talk about the kiss last night.

"I don't know, Ryeong. She might not remember anything."

"You're leaving?" I asked Euki who is smiling while holding her carrier.

"I have a show back in Japan. I promised to visit soon. I'll miss you and your brother." I gave her a quick hug.

"I had a great time with you, Euki. Hope to see you soon." She hugged me tighter before I could let go of her.

"I really like you, Yeji. But it doesn't matter now." She chuckled before letting go. That's why she was flirting. "I don't stand a chance but it's nice to confess. Ryujin already has your heart." I blushed.

"Speaking of Ryujin. Sorry for not getting the both of you together. You must have missed her so much." She shrugged and playfully puch my arm.

"It's cool, Yeji. Atleast I got to see her."

"Yeji!" Me and Euki turned to see who it was.

"W-what are you doing here?" I suddenly got embarrassed about last night even though I couldn't remember anything. Euki suddenly tensed beside me and looked away.

"Can you come with me?" Then her eyes travelled to Euki who suddenly looks away. "Oh hey, Euki." Ryujin smiled a bit.

"Hey." Euki shyly said. "I have to go. I just dropped by." She then hurriedly back to her manager's car.