♛ Bucket list 📋✅

*13 November, 2019*

"Hehe, this comment!! Omg!!" A 19 year old girl laughed reading a comment on a book she was reading on her new obsession, wattpad.

She clicked on the profile of the owner of comment and something in her mind made her tap on that follow icon , even though she barely used to follow anyone first.

However, when she wasn't even expecting a follow back, she received two notifications. While rolling lazily on bed she tapped on the notification, which expended to the cracked screen of her old phone.

She read the messages on her message board casually, as she wasn't very much interested in opening up with new people

She read the messages on her message board casually, as she wasn't very much interested in opening up with new people.. Although, after checking the other notification of follow back, girl decided to reply in her natural way.

 Although, after checking the other notification of follow back, girl decided to reply in her natural way

The both girls didn't knew, it wasn't a casual encounter. That 19 y/o girl didn't just follow her out of no where to still be stranger with the other. And the other girl just didn't write on later's message board to be just some random follower.

Without realizing, they've found each other in the croud of millions, to stay in each other's life for ever.

These two strangers didn't took much time to be close to each other despite of their shy natures. Their random "hey and hellos" turned into "Bish, come online!" while their "just friends" promoted into "my soulmate".

The word "soulmates" wasn't just a mere tags they had given each other. It was something way more then just a word, it was their soul connection to each other. The way they fall sick together, feel happy together, get good news together or a sad heartbreak together. From getting involved in same situations together to experiencing same emotions together, everything screemed about their soul connection which was created by the one above themselves.

They had always shared the same likes and interests, and the one of those interests involved, Bangtan boys, whom they had always seen as their families.

Saira and Su loved and respected 6 of those boys as their brothers , especially the youngest one , their baby Koo, whom they saw as their baby son more. However, their hearts always beat violently in pure love for 1 , whom they've cherished from mind ,heart and soul each and every day of their growing years.