Yeji - I Love You

Genre: soft

A sun is hitting my face which is makes me open my eyes, I looked my right and I saw my beautiful girlfriend who is still in her deep sleep in my arms with her hair covering her face.

I smile warmly and fix her hair "what a beautiful creature" I whispered to myself until she opened her eyes and look at me in the eyes.

"Morning baby" I said and just look into her eyes deeply,she smiled "morning" she said and hug me tightly as she buried her face on my neck.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked her and cares her hair "just want to cuddle with you all day long" she said and I chuckled.

"Of course Yeji,I mean do you want to go out?" Well Yeji and I have been dating for 2 years, it's like we having a crush to each other but we both don't dare to confessed to each other.

But until the day I've make myself brave and confidently confessed to her and here she is love of my life,stay in a same house with me, living together with her is my bucket list.

"Emmm how bout we go to myeondong? I've always want to go there with you" she pout as she looked at me, aww Yeji that's cuteeee skhskshsj.

I smile and nodded "yes!!" She said excitedly and quickly go to the bathroom.

TIME SKIP

I was at the living room wearing a white shirt tie in my black jeans with denim jacket,I played a game on my phone while waiting for Yeji.

"Babe! Are you donee?" I asked while my eyes is focused on the games "yes!" She said as I heard a footsteps running downstairs.

I closed my phone then stood up "let's g-" I stopped my words as I saw my girlfriend wearing a blue sweater and black jeans while her handbags hanging on her right shoulder.

"Why babe? Is something wrong with my outfit?" She asked as she fix her hair then I quickly back to reality "n-no you look beautiful" I smile and she smiled brightly as she dragged me out of the house.

"Let's go!!" She said.

As I parked my car and there's a lot of people "wow,it looks crowded" I said and Yeji linked her arms on mine.

We walked into the myeondong, there's a lot of food,kpop things, a face shop,shirt and more.

"What do you want babe? Food?" I asked and looks like she still looking what she wants "ah! That one!" She pointed her fingers at tteokbokki street.

She dragged me and we stand in front of the tteokbokki "one cup please" I said and I take out my money to pay "wah it looks delicious" she said and I smile.

"Here" pay and give her the cup,she eat the tteokbokki with the stick that the owner gave then I heard she gasped "OMAGOD THIS IS SO DELICIOUS BABE!" she said excitedly.

"Really?" I asked and she fed me with her eyes waiting for my answer "emmm it is!" I said and she jump cutely "right! right!" She said.

I put my right arm on her shoulder "let's go" we both walked together and just like a normal couple go on a date, laughing, teasing each other.

"Yah Yeji ah,that looks like you!" I said as I pointed at light fury doll and she hit my arms "argh! It's true what" I said and she pout.

I smile brightly "aigugugugu my babyyyy" I said and hug her shoulder with my right arms "I know I'm cute" she said.

I kiss her head "you are babe" I said and she smile,we interviewed our hands and walked around the myeondong until we both don't know where to go.

Then I saw Yeji's yawning "you tired?" I asked as I looked at her and she nodded "let's go home" I said and we both walked to my car.

While I was driving,I saw Yeji's head on the window and sleep peacefully. I smile and intertwined our hands.

As we both arrived at home,I wake her up "Yeji ah,we arrived" I said and look at her while caressing her hand.

She opened her eyes and rub her eyes "let's go" I said as I get out from the car and opened the door for Yeji.

She get out and enter our house. I locked the door "oppa,can I cuddle you?" She asked as she sit at the sofa.

I walked towards her "sure, but here? It's more comfortable at the bed and I can hug you tightly" I said and she giggled.

She hug my waist and we both went to our bedroom,I was at the bed as I wear my pajama and waiting for Yeji who is still in the bathroom.

I play the games on my phone and then Yeji get out from the bathroom "games?" She asked as she walked towards the bed and laid beside me.

I nodded and turn off my phone as I open my arms "come" I said and she quickly hug me and put her head on my chest.

"This is so comfortable and warm" she mumbled and close her eyes,I smile and cares her head.

"Yeji ah, you can always cuddle with me even without asking because I'm your boyfriend and I will always hug you whenever I want" I said and she smiled.

"I love you Y/N" she said and I kissed her forehead "I LOVE YOU too Hwang Yeji" I said and we both fell asleep with us warming each other.

-THE END-

A/N: Hey guys,I'm back here again with another ff which is ITZY IMAGINE or you can call ITZY ONESHOT,I try my best to make it more better anyway thanks for reading my ff from my first ff I really appreciate it💗 I hope you guys can continue reading my ff💗✨