Chapter 1: Him

I am alone in the dance practice room without a single light. My sweat is dripping on the dance floor and I can feel the sweat on my whole body. 

Gosh, I want to go to the dorm and take a shower. I want to lie on my bed and take asleep peacefully.  Then, Jimin hyung will disturb my sleep by putting his thigh on my waist and talk about going trip together to our hometown, Busan. 

He has been talking about that for so long but every time he brings up that, I use to brush him off because it is awkward. I mean, two grown-up men going trip together, isn't it weird? For me, it is. Sometimes he is weird too. Actually, not sometimes, every time. He often says that he loves me, he misses me, he wants to go on a trip with me and he wants to go on a date with me. Gee, he always disturbs me whenever I am doing something. He takes care of me although I can take care of myself. His affection towards me is sometimes too much to handle. I like to be alone and stay quiet but he is completely opposite of me. He is loud and annoying but I like it and he is cute. 

Shit, I need to stop thinking about him. What the heck. I even stayed on at the practice room on purpose not to bump into him at the dorm. To be honest, I am the one who is weird and not in the right mind these days, not him. Actually, I have no reason to avoid him, why should I avoid him and go home late every single day?! I didn't do anything wrong but why I have been staying in the practice room till dawn these days?! I blame myself for being like that. I know I have to find an answer to fix this but a part of me doesn't want to. Maybe because I don't want to find out something I can't stop. 

I warp up thinking about him and prepare to go home. I heard the message tone from my bag so I take my phone out and see the message. It is from Jimin hyung.

"I bought fried chicken you like for the late-night snack. Come home early."

Jesus, he is unstoppable but I like that. 

I don't want to define and understand what is going on in my heart. For now, I want to enjoy his company.