☆꧁ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟖 ꧂☆

"Well, here goes nothing," I muttered to myself as I sauntered to Dumbledore's office. It turned out Snape had been waiting for me right in front of the Gargoyle statue. 

"You're slow, Miss (l/n)," Snape spoke through is gritted teeth. 

"Sorry, Professor." Snape then whispered the password to the Gargoyle statue. We went up the circular staircase and arrived to Dumbledore's office. 

"Ah, Miss (l/n). I've been expecting your presence," Dumbledore greeted with a smile as Snape and I entered his office. 

"So... Why am I here? Am I in trouble?" I asked nervously.

"Not exactly," Dumbledore chuckled lightly.

Snape shut the door and cast a Muffliato charm to prevent eavesdroppers, "We just happened to have some queries. If that's convenient with you, Miss (l/n)." 

"I mean, since you've already specifically requested my presence and cast a muffliato charm," I rolled my eyes at Snape, he seemed even more annoyed than he already was. Bro, if I were to be honest, I was even more annoyed than him. Like, I was just chilling with my friends in my common room and suddenly I got summoned to the headmaster's office just to be interrogated for taking my revenge on Malfoy.

"Let me guess, is it about me taking my revenge on Malfoy?" I questioned Dumbledore in an annoyed tone; I was really confident with that assumption of mine. 

"Revenge on Malfoy?" Dumbledore's eyes widen and his head tilted slightly.

"Um, never mind, Professor." I hid my face in shame. So, I was annoyed at the wrong thing. "Anyway, what do you want to ask, Professor?" 

"So, there is this rumor spreading around the school lately," Dumbledore's expression turned serious, "It said you are a seer, who can predict the future and know an ancient deadly spell. Could you confirm whether it is true?" 

"Partly. Seer is a nickname of mine, which I came up with; just like Half-Blood Prince, which is Professor Snape's nickname," I looked at Snape and his eyes widened a fraction. "As for predicting the future, that's a hoax. I can't foresee the future like Professor Trelawney does. But I know what happens next, that's why the rumor is partly true," 

"What about knowing an ancient spell?" lines formed between Dumbledore's eyebrows, 

"Nah, that's just a bluff," I denied. "I just don't want Malfoy to mess with me,"

Dumbledore nodded with eyes wide open and jaw slightly gaping. 

"Very well, you claimed you knew what happens next. I do hope you weren't bluffing," Snape scoffed as he crossed his arms. 

"Fair enough, Professor Snape, who was formerly one of Voldemort's most loyal follower but now... He's a double spy. And did I mention he is one of the death eaters?" I casually spat out those crucial information, which were only known by both of them. They exchanged looks with each other before staring at me like I was some sort of alien. "And both of you will die. Professor Dumbledore will be killed by Professor Snape as requested and Professor Snape will be killed by Voldemort himself," I explained. "But fret not, Professors. I will do everything in my power to prevent that from happening; even if it costs me my life," I assured them with my determination. 

I could clearly tell Snape and Dumbledore were skeptical about what I had just told them. I tried convincing them with the information I had, "So, Voldemort has 7 horcruxes and we have to destroy them in order to kill him. I'm sure you've already known that, but do you know that Nagini, Voldemort's snake was one of those horcruxes?" 

"This girl, she knows too much," Snape's monotone voice inkling his worries.

"It will be bad if the dark lord penetrates her mind," Dumbledore soon grew too restless to sit till and paced, his long purple robes brushing the stone floor. "Severus, you know what you have to do now, I give you the permission to teach (y/n) the skill of Occlumency,"

"Why me?" Snape hissed.

"Because you are a skilled legillimens. Or we could just endanger the wizarding world by letting the dark lord penetrates (y/n)'s mind and have access to all the the crucial information. There are also chances that (y/n) might be killed by him. Well, it's entirely your choice, Severus." Dumbledore guilt tripped Snape. 

"Actually, I like the second plan better. Let's stick with it." I teased Snape. 

"I suppose I'll make time to educate Miss (l/n) in her Occlumency class," Snape responded flatly.

"Great," Dumbledore's eyes lit up. "You may go back now,"

Snape opened the door and I walked out. "We will start training tomorrow after dinner," the man informed. 

"Okay, Professor." I nodded before returning to my common room. 

♪ ♬ ☆・━━━━━・☆ ♬ ♪

Alright, Snape has agreed to teach you Occlumency. Hoho~ Things are getting more and more interesting ;)

Also, here's a picture of Snape taking a bath with some rubber duckies XD

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter and remember that I appreciate every single one of you who takes the time to read my story

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter and remember that I appreciate every single one of you who takes the time to read my story. Love y'all~~~

~KZ~

♪ ♬ ☆・━━━━━・☆ ♬ ♪