ⓞⓝⓔ

Tʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴠᴏᴛᴇs!!!

Aɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅs!!

.....

Lᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀᴠe published!!

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: 𝟷- 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜

~♪★★♫★★♪~

"Hᴇʏᴀ 𝚝ʜᴇ sᴘɪʀɪᴛs ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ"
" normal talking"
"𝙰 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎"
'Thinking'
𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓶- discription

"Hᴇʏᴀ 𝚝ʜᴇ sᴘɪʀɪᴛs ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ"" normal talking""𝙰 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎"'Thinking'𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓶- discription

..•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•' . '•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•.

ĽåĞî Loading. . .

█ 1%

██ 10%

███ 20%

████ 30%

█████ 40%

██████ 50%

███████ 60%

████████70%

█████████ 80 %

██████████ 90%

Loading . . .
████████████100% Success

ĿђÕoº˚ºÕ

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

It was a pleasant day at Karasuno to start a new day or first day for the first years students, chores of crowd's by the Seniors of clubs. Calling to join their club's, it was a every year lifestyles in Karasuno since the first day of school was only name registration or selection of classes and also introduction to each other.

"I Wonder where is volleyball club registration place .." Muttered a certain guy whose hair was raven with a tint of blonde streak coloured, his aimless steps to search was stop when his eyes graze to a certain girl.

Her hair was (𝓱/𝓬) colour hair that was very long which was curl a bit in the back, her fair skin glister in the sunlight with her pale yet doll alike features, her eyes was covered by her bangs or so it seems with cherry bloosom blow making her hair swirl in the wind making her glow in his eyes, since she was only looking downward, standing at a table stand as the black half "senior" he presumed talk to her with a hint of worried.