Quiet Mornings, Surprising Visit.

November 1st, Sunday morning.

The time is around 7:45 a.m, And everybody was out and about doing their businesses, business men walking down along the block looking for the nearest coffee shop that would be open around 24 hours, to sooth their natural stress.

Small shops opening up on their own, prepping for another day of long term work and people already taking the rounds around the street, some taking the bus in a rush, and some in their natural vehicles.

Everybody was up, going and doing just about their lives.

Although, one perticular brunette haired beauty layed tangled in silk sheets. Snoring away, not giving a care in the world.

His alarm beeped, causing the brunette to toss and turn, until finally the man had enough. Groaning, he sat up slowly stretching his stiff limbs amd cracking his neck in the process, although it felt good he was still pretty pissed off.

Waking up early in the morning with a hangover, was not a good way to start the morning.

He was going to need some serious caffeine after this, but headaches would be the last thing he'd have to worry about. You'd pity the poor fools who'd get to be victim of his crankiness.

Besides, a cranky takato was not a good sign. like, at all.

You'd be lucky if he gets his caffeine before you fall prey, takato can have a bit of a short temper when you test him too much.

But that's not important right now, I'm sure you'd be asking alot of question yourself but... Let's leave that for later.

-Takato-

You know, waking up early in the morning in the middle of a hangover wasn't exactly my plan today.

I think I'd rather spend my weekend in my room, alone, with no human contact. like, at all.

But I guess I shouldnt really blame my phone for it, so...sorry phone...

I should be anrgy at myself at most, I'm mainly the reason why I even have this hangover in the first place as well as the killer headache.

If you're wondering why I would so carelessly drink until my entire Well being was going to take a minute or two in the bathroom to throw up, come out again and drink until I had to reload, sober up and call sasaki-san to pick me up...well...it was a Friday night, so sue me if the only way to forget my sorrows was through drinking.

I yawned, rubbing my eyes gently and made my way out of the bed. Making my way to the kitchen I fixed myself a lovely, caffinated beverage made form heaven. Also known as, Coffee.

I'd say coffee and tea are one of my two favourite things. Both are different, yet so alike, I preferably like my tea with honey.

Taking a whif of the delicious coffee filled goodness, I placed my lips on the tip taking a sip.

Yup, that's the stuff.

Of course then I needed to make myself breakfast, something easy that is. I'm not the best cook in the world.

I'm mostly good at making simple things, since I'm limited in my cooking abilites. Hmm, Maybe I'll makes some pancakes...yeah, pancakes sounds nice.

I yawn, taking another sip of my coffee filled mug that says '#1 Actor'
On it.

I go around the kitchen, Getting the things that I need. A pan, eggs, flour, milk, sugar etc. Turning on the stove, getting ready to make myself the best damn breakfast ever, well atleast I hope.