the most wondrous pt.1

two chapt'rs i predicteth thee'd beest b'r'd by anon so i tooketh mine own fav'rite aft'rburn snippets out of context and putteth those folk h're, desire thee enjoyeth mmm

yung ryan did get so fell yond that gent did get dexter schrock to attacketh ryan. Dexter schrock did attack ryan and did drink his foot. ryan kicked the bucket because the w'rld anon knoweth yond his foot is a class of chin juice. And that gent did get bc (the ryan)

James spots a cubiculo nam'd "therapy". Hmm might not but beest something f'r people who is't has't mental dis'rd'rs. That gent goeth into the cubiculo. If 't be true james wasnt blindeth from the ozone did lie'r being gone, that gent is blind'd by this. That gent steps out and starts crying softly at what that gent did see (Rescue at my End)

Selling i seeth thee taunt f'r 500 keys 'r 550 key ov'rpai! thats a 100 key profit f'r thee! tradeth up festinate! a darkrp peat who is't wast 1 year yung'r than young ryan cameth up to that gent and hath said, hoy, yond taunt is only w'rth 1 ref!!!! young ryan hath called that gent a freaking squeakurrr and did start crying because that gent did get toldeth off by a freaking squeakurrr! (CENTURY AHEAD)

Genuine killeth'r jails ryan and starts talking to young james. Telep'rt me to young ryans house,young james sayeth. Genuine killeth'r spawns in a doth'r, and young james opens t, and all that gent sees is young ryan, visage closeth to his monit'r, a weird visage and a joshua stuckless running barefoot on sidewalk soundeth, and eke some grils dancing on youtube (Young James vs. Canada)

young ryan then crumples some bacon-fed togeth'r from his stomach into a bacon-fed ball liketh a snowball, and throws t. slendurrrmaaaaaann then blocks t with a spiiiidurrrrrrr. And starts choking yong ryan. Young ryan wast sucking in his chin so that gent can impresseth kelsey! but that gent hadst to stand ho so that gent can survive slendurrrmaaaaaann and his chin extends into this big giant planet, and slendurrrmaaaaaann gets hath sent flying! "your chin still did look big at which hour thee w're sucking t in thee no more brain than stone peat" ryan sayeth. Young ryan then responds " i wast a bacon-fed tubby peat good now! hath used to! anon im the skinny hot sir who is't shall beatz the girls xd!" (cliffhangers)

But whats this? slendurrrmaaaaaann cometh backeth and spooks young ryan! and young ryan gets afeard to piss!! young ryan slaps a bandicam logo in front of his eyes and sayeth, so desire thee guys did enjoy dont forgeteth to liketh, favouuurite, comment, and subscribe f'r moo videos! enjoyeth (i almost kicked the bucket from the gallow xd) (cliffhangers)

Those gents finally reacheth the top and th're is tall grass, whats thissss? a wild shiny jishua stickliss hast hath appeared?! young james cometh up and shoots a black boxeth! and misses?! young ryan throws a 319519 key unusual yond that gent unbox'd 3 seconds ago at that gent! and misses?! and t goeth off the cliff nev'r to beest hath found, ryan punches young ryan in the ham nimble-footed at that gent. Kelsey meows at t, but its super effective 'gainst that lady owneth team, because those gents all kicked the bucket except f'r young ryan who is't did get excit'd again, and has't to beest reborn from the grave anon. James hath decided enow of this, and kicks jishua stickliss right in the toe fur h'rn and that gent falls down to the bottom of the cliff, right onto a spike yond impales that gent on the butt-ox. Jishua jumps off the spike, and puts t in his that from which we speak? what the tubby that gent just did stick yond in his buttocks! (cliffhangers)