Prolouge

Prolouge

"This is hard. I am tired of this,of you,of us, of everything. I'm sorry let's.. let's give up. Let us have different ways. Different paths. Achieve your dreams without me Kalbi I love you from my heart to yours. Pasensya kana, di ka naman kulang, di ka rin naman sobra. Sadyang may mga bagay lang talaga sa mundo na alam mona... kailangan maghiwalay, magbago. Mahal na mahal kita, ikaw ang alapaap ko. Ikaw yung hiniling ko sa mga tala. I love you Cloud Astrana Ramirez from my heart to yours."

-Mine

"I know,yes i know, I... I am being selfish. I know that you're hurt. I know that you're suffering. Because of this, because of me, because of us. Fly high Kalbi, hope to see you soon. When we met someday, I hope, hope to see you smiling because you're free. This time i'm setting you free. As you wish Mine.... let's give up.  I wish that the person you'll love after me, gives you the love that you deserve. The things you deserve. I hope you will not cry because of a girl like me anymore.. You don't bring up the best in me. You help me to be the best of me. Alam ko. Alam kong hanggang dito nalang tayo Mahal na mahal kita Kalbi ko. Ikaw lang. Ikaw lang talaga. Hanggang sa susunod? Paalam na mahal ko. I love you too Benjamine Niculay Joaquin until time fades away~"
-Ulap

Plagiarism is a crime☡
-MelaDaiz
Copyright;2020,November 01

Ily.