Chapter 12

Sorry for the wait! I hope you're all well. And I know I am late but ....  Happy Birthday Aizawa! Have a great day and/or night and make sure to stay safe! ^-^

The next day at school, Dejire and Izuku were inseparable. Shinsou came over and sat at their table for lunch. It was a nice little group that they had, all of them were expressing themselves who they wanted to without and without anyone hiding anything they don't want to. Izuku learnt that Shinsou and Eri were adopted by Aizawa and Present Mic. He smiled at that. " You know, Izu. No one knows what your past was like," Dejire said while trying to pice everything she knew about his past in her head. " Yeah. You don't have to tell us, just curious. You know?" Shinsou added. The greenette was thinking. " I'll tell you at the dorms. There's a lot to unpack..." He said and trailed off at the end.

And so, when the school day ended, the trio were sitting in the greenette's dorm. "So..." Izuku started. " This isn't going to be the happiest tale and there will be secrets you will need to keep."The two looked at each other and nodded, they were going to take the secrets to the grave. " So, at four, I was diagnosed quirkless. From that day, I lost Bakugou who was now becoming a bully, my parents and gained a school full of bullies. I was bullied both physically and mentally until I met All Might." Midoriya sighed and continued. " He saved me from a sludge villain that attacked. I was foolish enough to latch onto him while he jumped away, being taken away with him. He landed on a roof and I asked if a quirkless person could become a hero..." His green eyes looked down. " Of course you can! 'Toshi here practically fights quirkless when the other person doesn't reply!" Dejire said with a smile that lit up the room.

" If only he told me that... All Might told me to be more realistic and left me on a roof." The news shocked the other two. The number one hero left a kid who's dream he had just shattered on a roof. " That bastard!" Shinsou exclaimed as his face contorted in anger. " well, later on, the villain escaped and captured Bakugou. I was walking back and heard the commotion of a villain attack. My body subconsciously moved towards it and found them. Fire everywhere and explosions being set off..." Izuku reminisced on the moment, his face sombre. " Once I saw Bakugou stuck, gasping for air, my legs just went without thinking. I ran towards him, trying to do everything to help Bakugou breath," He smiled as Dejire said that that was typical Izuku, running to help everyone.

"Once Bakugou was saved by All Might, I was reprimanded and told to go. While I was walking home, Bakugou said that he didn't need me to save him and then I met All Might. He turned into his true form and started to talk about the way I acted. After that, he offered to give me his quirk. I took it the day of the entrance exam after ten months of training. He was a terrible teacher..." He allowed a couple of moments for them to get a grasp of what he said. " once I was expelled, he took his quirk back and gave it to another person. And I was abandoned... Expelled," He finished his story. Not going into detail about the bullying or the abuse from his parents. Dejire looked like she was going to cry. " Izu~" She hugged the mafia leader and told him that she would never leave him. " I won't leave you. We will be by your side." The purplenette gave a small smile but it meant a lot to Izuku. So much that he started to tear up. " You guys are the best," He smiled.

They decided to watch a movie after and fell asleep in Izuku's dorm. Cuddled up together.

//////

Waking up next to people that care about you was something Izuku hadn't experienced before. He felt as if he was dreaming or he killed himself after being expelled.

Shaking those thoughts out of his head, he carefully got up without waking the other two and headed downstairs. Once there, he met Bakugou and Kirishima. He remembered that they were early risers but ignored them. " Mornin' Midro-bro!" Kirishima said with his trademark smile. "Good morning, Kirishima." The other greeted but ignored the blond again.

He walked over to the pantry and started to make some breakfast. Once he was done, there were four plates with pancakes stacked onto it. He felt like making something American and pancakes were the first thing to come to his head. " Enjoy," He started as he passed a plate to the redhead. Their stomach let out a growl as he did so. " That's so manly! Thanks!" He exclaimed and started to eat. Izuku left after seeing Kirishima happily eat his breakfast. Maybe things can go back to how they were before. Just maybe.