Character Info

Name: Raiga Kuratsuchi - Raiga Hyoudou
Age: 17
Birthday: 3rd January
Appearance:
(When he reincarnated)

Name: Raiga Kuratsuchi - Raiga Hyoudou Age: 17Birthday: 3rd JanuaryAppearance:(When he reincarnated)

(Before he reincarnated)

Info:- Raiga loved his little sister more than anything

Info:
- Raiga loved his little sister more than anything. Therefore, he loves his family.
- He didn't really want to interfere in the matters of other factions. Except that the faction cannot overcome the trouble, regarding the safety of those they care about, or just pity.
- He wants to reach a level that exceeds Ophis, because he wants to fulfill his dream of being able to embrace Ophis in public without causing trouble.
- He has a bit of a sadistic, narcissistic, and showy attitude. But apart from that he always thinks ahead for the good of the people he loves.
- He really likes reading, playing chess, music, cooking, kendo, games, and art

Name: Yuuki Kuratsuchi - Yuuki Hyoudou
Age: 17
Birthday: 3rd January
Appearance:

Name: Yuuki Kuratsuchi - Yuuki Hyoudou Age: 17Birthday: 3rd JanuaryAppearance:

Info:
- The funny thing is she has two different characteristics. When she uses the white ribbon, she will go into bro-con and lovely sister mode. When she uses a red ribbon, then she is in tsundere and cool sister mode.
- She has intelligence that surpasses her brother but for physical strength she is still behind her brother.
- She allowed several girls who wanted to be with her brother as long as she was the highest queen.
- Because of the fire spirit she has, she often gets angry when she's not in the mood.
- If she uses her spirit power excessively then she will enter rampage mode. It would be hard to stop her, her strength would increase, and she would think of nothing but scorching the world.

Past: Raiga and his Sister (Yuuki) are brother-sister from the Kuratsuchi family. They both lost their parents when they were 8 years old, so they both live alone now. But there was an accident where they both lost their lives to help a little girl with red hair. Unexpectedly, a goddess gave them the opportunity to reincarnate into another world.