Left alone

The door opened dramaticlly, slowly a figure on the other side started to show. It was a women, not very tall, with a hair parted in white and black, with a very motherly-like face. Behind her stood a taller man, with long blonde hair, dressed in a black and with a stick to hold his balance.

- Welcome Lavendgers!
The women said while she embraced my mother in along hug. She then ended it, looking at me straight in the eyes and hug me just as tight. The man just stood there, with a slight smile on his face, almost unseenable.

We went inside, I placed my baggage near the door and went further into the big house. It was quite empty actually. Only a few decorations, but I guess it was their style.

- Draco honey! The guests are here! Come down
The women which name was Narcissa, yelled to the stairs leading upwards.

- Ofcourse coming!
The voice said as a response.

We were seated into the dining area. Food already prepared for us. All of us sat down. Lucius ( the dad ) at the short end. Narcisa beside him on the long end, mother facing her on the other side, and I besides my mother. We started talking, I found out that we were friends with this family. Supposedly my mom and Narcisa had grown up together in Hogwarts as they both were Slytherins and shared a dorm. Their way then parted when Narcissa married Lucius, and mother traveled away from this place.

Soon enough this Draco guy started to Trumble down the stairs, it almost sounded like an elephant oh gosh. He entered the dining room, with a black haird girl holding his hand in her hand. She looked at him with lovely eyes and a big smile, while her hair was a bit messy, so was his.

- See you later Darling said Draco to the girl
- Bye, she said back and kissed him on the cheeck. Before leaving she gave me a nasty look, but I ignored it.

He took the seat infront of me and introduced himself.

- I am Draco, Draco Malfoy he said with a grin on his face, as if he was very proud.

The evening continued awhile before it was interrupted by our parents. They all stood up, took the dishes and headed to the door.

- My sweet darling, my mother started. We have to leave, you will be spending the remaining days with Draco, and please remember what we talked about.

I looked at her a bit shooked of the information, she never left me, alone or with anyone it didn't really matter, but now she did.

She hugged me tightly and it made me feel a bit better, knowing this is the last time I will see her until Christmas break. They soon all left. And all that was left behind were the silence of me and Draco, standing by the door that had just been closed.....