🍙 0.1

You are head over heels for this man

You are head over heels for this man. So when you see him nervously walking up to you, you can't help but squeal in your seat.

"U-uh, L/n-san?..."

"H-hai, Miya-san?"

"Uhm, can I get your number?"

Your mouth drops to the floor immediately along with your classmates', who all stare at the ordeal.

What would a Miya have for business with you?

"Uhm, sure..."

"Thanks. And call me Osamu."

You blush heavily and try to look away, although his gaze burns into your soul.

"Okay, Osamu-san. Then call me Y/n."

You take a sticky note and scribble down your number before handing it to him. He gives you a weak smile before trailing off to his vacated seat besides Suna Rintarou.

"OH MY GOD HSJDJSJ!" Your friend Rin says from your side; your very best friend who so happens to like Osamu's best friend Suna Rintarou.

[See what I did there?]

"What the hell happened?" You mumble and stare at Rin who just smiles at you dumbly.

"He asked for your number-! I- So! Oh my god OH MY GOD Y/N!!! He- oh you're so luckyyy, please invite me to your wedding!"

You slap the grin off of her face and mutter. Your cheeks turn dusty of red as you watch his broad figure from behind. Rin watches you intently and you hide your smile in your arms.

"Maybe it's nothing like that..." You mumble but continue to observe him.

A ring is heard and everyone turns straight forwards to face the board. The teacher, Kakashi-sensei, trudges in and obeys everyone to stand up. Everyone follows and greets him diligently before sitting down again.

You are quick to take a sneak at Osamu whose eyes meet yours. He quickly looks away again and you do too; what on earth is happening?