Chapter 6

Today is Sunday. My family decided to go picnic for this family day.

And of course, you guessed it right. Haruto and his family is coming with us.

I got ready and just wore a cute flowy dress.

I took a selfie that I was never going to post because number one, I don't have any sns because number two, YG restricts us to

I get it but it's just very suffocating sometimes.

When we arrived at the area, Haruto's family was already there.

I stepped down the car and I was amazed at the view.

It was so beautiful and it had the perfect weather.

Haruto went to my mom to help her carry some things for the picnic while Hanabi, Haruto's younger sister walked to me.

"Kai! How have you been?" She said and hugged me.

It's been awhile since I saw her because when I was at their house, Hanabi was not home.

"Hello! I have been well, how about you?" I replied.

Hanabi is only two years younger than me and Haruto so the gap wasn't really far. She plays the piano very well too.

We prepared the mats and tent so we have a place to stay since I know that we'll stay till the sunsets.

After a few minutes, we started eating and sharing what we brought.

While my dad and Haruto's dad went to buy drinks nearby, our moms started talking... a lot.

"Yeah, we were both pregnant and we even gave birth on the same month!" Haruto's mom stated which made me and Haruto cringe.

Why? because we've heard of this story a lot of times already.

"I know! It was like destiny!" My mom said which made me look at Haruto and laughed together with Hanabi seating beside me.

"Now look at them, all grown up." Haruto's mom said and she looked at Haruto and then me, and then Haruto and then me and she smiles.

Why is she suddenly being dramatic?

Hanabi and I walked slowly around the place and took pictures.

I can feel the wind blowing my hair and it felt good.

It's almost sunset too which made it even more wonderful.

"Kai, you're so beautiful. Why do you not have a boyfriend yet?" Hanabi asked which made us both stop walking and sit on a bench.

"Oh, uhmm thanks. My mom and dad does not allow me to date yet." I honestly said.

She was satisfied with my answer which I felt like I have to ask her something back.

"Why did you ask? Do you have a boyfriend already?"

"Pfft. Can you see him here?" she said.

"Maybe a secret boyfriend? Hmm I think I have to tell Haruto about this." I joked and we both laughed.

"You and my brother are so close ever since, I think you guys are inseparable already." She said.

"Pfft. Can you see him here?" I used her line against her.

"It means that we can still be separated." She chuckled and her phone beeped.

I saw her look at her phone with a confused face but I just let her without asking to give her some privacy.

After a few seconds, her phone started ringing. "I'll just take this call, I'll be back."

I nodded to give her a 'sure' answer and she started walking a way.

I felt someone walking towards me so my instinct told me to turn and see.

Haruto was walking closer to me bringing a can of cola.

He opened it and handed it to me "Here." I said thanks and drank it.

We talked for a while until I noticed the mesmerizing pink sky.

"Haruto! take a photo of me here." I suddenly told him so he was startled.

"Is this a good angle? is it too dark?" I asked him but he gave me no answer.

He was just focusing on taking picture so I think the angle and lighting is already okay.

"Yah! why won't you count to three? You just keep clicking!" I probably have lots of fail photos of my face there.

"Let me see." I told him. Because Haruto was too tall, I had to tip toe.

Time and everything else slowed when he said.

"It's beautiful."