Dirty Niall #Imagine

Sorry for the grammar mistakes! Please left a comment and I'll write more!

Have fun with reading ! ;)

You were in your house with your boyfriend Niall and the boys. They were your best friends, and you spend much time with them. Anyway you were watching a film with them, the titanic. You were sitting on the couch in the middle next to Niall and Harry. During the film you getting tired. You start to cudlle with Niall. You two lay now oblique on the couch, with his chest against your back. You take the whole bank.

'Can I get a little bit more space?', Harry says.

Niall and you giggle, you both say at the same time:'No.'

'Well, I'm gonna sit next to Louis.'

'Come here curly !' , Louis shouts from his chair.

Harry sits now on Louis lap, and Liam and Zayn are sitting next to each other on the other couch.

During the movie you feel Niall's hands on your stomach under your shirt. Slowly his hands goes up. They are now right under your breasts. He slowly picks one breast and start to squeeze in it.

'What are you doing?!', you whisper to him with a little anger.

'I'm sorry babe, but please can we go to another room, so we can make love?', he says to you very cute.

Times like this you can't say no to him. You stand up and gives him a hand. He also stands up.

'I don't feel very well, Niall and I are going to sleep.', you say to the rest of the boys.

'FAST BOOBEAR.', Harry screams. They both run to the couch were Niall and you were sitting on.

'Goooooooooodnight', Liam says.

'Yeah lovebirds, please don't make to much noise, we still want to hear the movie.', Louis says. The boys start to laugh. You quickly walk away with Niall.

'I promise nothing!', Niall says before you two leave the room. The boys laugh even harder.

'I CAN JOY IF YOU WANT', you hear Harry screams. Typical Harry.

You two quickly go in to your bedroom and you close the door. You turn around and you see Niall in front of you. He puts his arms on your waist and pulls you against his chest. You lay your arms in his neck and give him a quick kiss on the lips.

You let him go and walks away to your bed. You lay down on your big bed on your back facing Niall. He looks at you with lust in his eyes.

He walks over to you and lay down on top of you. He comes closer to you and starts to kiss you roughly. You loves this rough side of him. You pulls his shirt of, and you look at his beautiful chest.

'My turn.', he says softly.

He pulls your shirt up and unclips your bra. He sucks hard and rough on your nipples. You let out a soft moan. He comes up and kisses you roughly again. He stops and kisses all the way down to your stomach. He unclips your trousers and put them down. With his teets he pulls your panties off. He puts his dumb on your clit. He starts to make circles on your clit. You moan a little harder, you love this feeling. Suddenly he puts two fingers in you. You let out a hard moan.

You quickly put your hands on your mouth. Niall start to laugh.

'You're so cute Y/N.'

'That was so embarrising!', you say to him.

'Haha, babe I want you to scream my name tonight, so this was just a begin. Let them hear how much you love me and how good I make you feel.'

You smile at him, and give him a quick kiss on the lips.

Then he continues what he was doing. You throw your head back and start to moan again. He puts a third finger in. He goes very fast.

'Babe I'm coming.', you moan.

Suddenly he stops. You get up with anger.

'Why do you stop?!', you say.

'I want you to cum when I'm in you babe.', he says. He winks at you. You smile again and crawls towards him. You pulls his trousers and boxers off. His cock hits his stomach.

'All for me..', you say seductive.

He's on his knees now, and you infront of him on your hands and feets. You lick the tip of his cock, not breaking eyecontact. He throws his head back in pleasure.

'Please babe don't tease.', he says.

You takes his cock in your mouth, You gag a little, he is so big.

'You're so good in this love', he moans.

You pick up your speed.

'Babe, ughh I think I come.'

You stops immediately.

'WHY DID YOU STOP?', Niall almost screams.

'I want you to come in me Horan', you say with a wink.

He crawls up at you so he is on top of you. He puts his cock at your entrance.

'Ready?', he says.

'Yes', you say.

With that he thrusts in you. First slow but after a few thrust he begins faster.

'Ugh babe you're so tight.' , he moans.

'Please don't stop.', you moan.

He thrusts harder and faster. The pleasure is like heaven. You curl your toes and let out a hard moan.

'Scream my name babe', Niall says.

'Ugh Niall , please go faster I want you to come in me!', you say.

'Say my name harder', he says.

'UGGHH NIALL I'M COMING.', you scream

'Babe I'm coming also please hold it a little longer!', he says back.

After a few thrusts you can't hold it anymore.

'PLEASE NIALL I'M COMING', You cums inside of him.

After a few thrusts Niall comes also. You are so tired right now. You go under the blanket with Niall next to you.

'You were perfect love', Niall whispers to you while cuddlimg with you.

Suddenly the boys run into the room.

'UGH NIALL PLEASE GO FASTER', Harry screams.

'I'M COMING BABE', Louis screams.

'I thought Y/N doesn't feel very well?', Zayn says.

You turns red and you hide yourself under the blanket.

'Hahaha please lads, let us alone, she's a little bit tired', Niall says.

'Yeah I believe she's tired, I think the neighbours at the end of the street even hear you.', Louis says.

The boys start to laugh and walk away.

'Goodnight lovebirds.', Liam says when he closes the door.

'I love you Niall', you say before you fall a sleep.

'I love you to Y/N.'