Chapter 10 - Seeing Her

Sorry for not updating!
Crazy busy with finals!

Beck exhaled as he walked into the hospital going straight to the counter.

"Good afternoon. I'm looking for Jadelyn West," he said.
"She's in ward 20C," the lady said.
"Thank you," Beck said going to the ward.

Beck exhaled seeing as Jade was connected to cables and pypes while Jackson was with her.
He shook his head going forward to her.

"She's bad," Beck said and Jackson nodded.
"She is," Jackson said.
"Where's your other sisters?" Beck asked as Jackson stood up.
"Jane and Shakira are with Trevor trying to keep him calm. I can't believe this happened. This morning she was in such a rush to get to school and then the accident happened. I gotta go. I'll pop in again later. Stay awhile," Jax said as he was gone.

Beck exhaled as he went to sit down looking at Jade.
Her skin was even more pale than normal and he knew she had it bad.
He shook his head taking her hand into his.

" Jade, I know you can hear me. I do. And if you can, I want you to know this while you can't interrupt me," Beck said exhaling.
"I still love you. And I hope we can somehow after this still be together. I love you," Beck said kissing Jade's forehead.