Chubby..-Freddy x Reader

A requested one-shot from WITLOPH , I hope you like it, my beautiful fuck-ass💕
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You where walking into Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria a bit earlier than you usually did, you had the night shift, and you had had it for quite a while now.

But just for today you came about four hours earlier than you needed to, since you were thinking about changing to the day shift, and you wanted to see how the pizzeria was during the day before actually changing.

You had your uniform on, which was a light blue button-up shirt which was tucked into your black pants that had a black belt around them, and a black hat with 'Night guard' written in white, big, letters. But you had left the hat in your car for the moment, since it wasn't night just yet.

Even though you really liked your uniform, you still felt really insecure in it. You where chubby, and you felt as you could see it very clearly in these clothes. The black pants sitting tight around your thighs, your light blue shirt tight around your stomach, and your belt didn't help this at all.

But as you where walking in, the smell of pizza hit your nose quick and you saw kids running around everywhere and nowhere. And the animatronics, Freddy, Bonnie and Chica, was as usual standing on their stage, with Foxy still in the Pirate cove.

Freddy had always been your favorite. He usually talked to you during the night shift, well not on the few nights when Mike needed to be with you.

And you weren't gonna lie, you had started to like Freddy. Like, a lot.

As you looked around the place a bit more you noticed Mike himself standing close to Pirate cove, not too close though, and you knew fully well why.

You thought you could go talk to him but as you were on you way you looked around you at all the pretty girls there. They were all so slim and beautiful.

Then you looked down at your chubby self, your confidence in your own body disappearing more and more by the second.

You already hated yourself for your weight and chubbyness. And this just made it worst..But you were used to it, to hating it, so you didn't care anymore.

But you actually did care a lot..but nobody knew that.

~•!Time Skip!•~

It was now time for your night shift, you had taken your hat from the car and put it on your head, just were it should be.

And you were sitting in your office when you heard the all familiar bell showing that your shift now had started. But you didn't care.

You sat there, in your office chair, trying to hold back your tears. You felt worst about your weight than you usually do, which happened every once in a while.

Then Freddy came into the office. You didn't want him to see you like this, nearly crying and all.

...But of course he saw you, just the opposite of what you wanted, "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" You heard him ask as he slowly crept closer.

This sent your tears closer to falling, and you didn't answer.

"(Y/N)?", the brown animatronic bear said again.

"I know some this is wrong, so what is it?"

This sent your tears coming out off your eyes like waterfalls as you ran up to Freddy, hugging him tightly, crying into his animatronic chest.

"I-It's just that I'm so fat a-and u-ugly!" You cried out.

"(Y/N) you're no-" You cut him off, "I AM! Have you f-fucking seen m-me Freddy?! I a-am!" You nearly screamed at him.

"(Y/N) listen..You're absolutely not ugly at all, not fat either. And even if you were you'd still have your amazing personality, and that's why I love you." Your eyes went wide as he said the last part.

"Y-You love me..?" You said looking up to face him.

"Yes, (Y/N). I really do."

"Freddy?"

"Yeah, (Y/N)?"

"I love you too..."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 01, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

~!Fnaf x Reader oneshots!~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें