15. Idk What to Name This Chapter

The words that I used to shout and repeat to myself
When everyone turned away from me
In this troubled space
Look at me, even if it's not now
I'll wait for it someday

Just keep it up
So everyone can see
Just keep it up more
For the world to hear
Just keep it up
Sometimes I don't feel like it
But I just keep it up
Just keep it up
Just keep it up

Ateez - Sunrise
___________________________

3rd person pov.

The next day arrived, everyone slept and regained some energy.

The group of 10 made their way back to the packhouse, still having an hour of walking, this time with a plan and plan B if something goes wrong.

Meanwhile the 3 prisoners were awake at sunrise already.

Still stuck i the same room the omega decided to break the silence and ask something.
"I have a question. Is Scar your real name or did u pull a me and get another name?"

"Ah about that, yeah it's not and pulling a you? Is getting a new name to go undercover now a popular thing or what" she chuckled while looking at the 2 lovebirds
"So what's your story to change names"

"I killed my mate and ran away, wanted to erase all my traces and make it hard to get tracked down"

"Damn boy you did the right thing"
Now looking at the alpha
"Waht bout you? Your name leedo or also just a cover up?"

"Well long story short, my mate broke my heart when we were little and since then my name sounded wrong coming from anyone. Still sticking with it till now cause why not. What's your reason?"

"You know, after being the reasons your parents are dead you kinda need to vanish in someway, getting hunt down and just being called Target J75 since years. As you may also see I do have a lot of scars on my body, from fights, just getting shot and other things.
I chose scar because looking at me you just see scars, nothing more, just a person who went through a lot.
And the biggest scar on my heart from getting betrayed by the person you thought loved you.
Isnt that a nice story"

"And I thought our past was bad, I'm sorry you had to go through all of that"
Dongju said with a small tear in his eye.

Before anyone else could say another word the cell door opened with one of the alpha's sons entering.

"Uhm hi. Did I interrupt something?"

"Wouldn't you like to know huh" Scar snapped back.

"Ah yes, you might be wondering what I am doing here. As much as I am loyal to may dad, this is wrong."

"Oh wow I have a half brother who got a brain. Didn't know my father's sperm had some good ones too or is it your mom who is intelligent"

"Bet it was my mom but anyways, I will help you get out here and maybe also get a man killed"

"What can we call this dude who is gonna help us, just curious" Scar asked still not sure if she can trust him.

(For all those who think it's gonan be Jackson, WRONG)

"My name is Woosung and I would like to to help me take down my dad"

(here's a picture for all of those who don't know this talented man names Woosung)