•7•

We were now all seating in a circle and all eyes were on me and Shotaro.

"Girlfriend? Since when?" Taeyong asked the both of us.

"I didn't even say anything." I defended.

"But you didn't rejected it." Shotaro said in a teasingly tone.

"And you're keeping this from us? I'm hurt." Haechan said while falling on Jeno.

"Well we're not basically a couple, yet." I said.

They all looked at each other then screamed like they saw a million dollar in front of them.

"So you guys just have mutual feelings?" Jeno asked.

"I don't know, don't ask me ever again." I said turning my back in front of them and hid my red face.

I can hear them whispering some words but I didn't quite get them.

I then looked at the time.... It was 5:15.

"Oh shoot!" I said as I got my bag up quickly.

"Where are you going?" Haechan asked me.

"Home, Aunty's so gonna be fuckin mad at me." I said.

I looked at Shotaro who was a smirk on his face.

"We're coming with you." Taeyong said making the 2 get their bags as well.

"Bye Shotaro! I'll see you tomorrow!" I said then left.

___________________________

Walking towards the house my heart beat got faster, as if I was getting a heart attack.

"Don't worry, we'll just say that you accompanied us in getting Taeyong Hyung." Haechan said while patting my shoulder.

We were now in front of the house, I took a deep breath and entered first.

"Aunty I'm so-" I then received a hard slap across the face making me fall down.

"Where were you huh?!" Aunty shouted at me.

"She was with us!" Haechan answered her mother.

Jeno helped me in getting up and stood me beside him.

"Mrs. Osaki told me that you guys were at their house? What were you guys doing there?! Supporting your fucking cousin in getting fucked?!!" She shouted at us.

I looked at Haechan, Taeyong's and Jeno's eye, they were all flaming in anger.

My body reacted that I ran outside the house and went to the park at the end of the street.

I sat down at a bench and cried there, not caring if the little ones can see me.

"H-how could she say that?" I sobbed talking to myself.

"If mom was alive she wouldn't let Aunty say that to me." I cried harder.

I cried for a good 10 mins I think.

There were only a few kids at the park.

I decided to go to a swing and and sat there while watching the sun set.

"It's not good to be alone at night." I looked beside me and saw Shotaro sitting on the swing next to mine.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him not looking at him.

"Jeno told me everything...." He sighed.

"I'm sorry." He suddenly said.

I looked at him confused.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't even do anything?" I asked him finally turning my head towards him.

I was shocked because he was letting out small sobs.

"Oh no oh no don't cry.." I said as I knelt in front of him caressing his cheek.

"Why are you crying hm?" I asked him while wiping his tears.

"I just don't like the important ones in my life hearing those kind of things." He said as he stood up.

I stood up beside him and wiped his tears one last time.

"Look at me." I said looking at him, he slowly looked at me.

"I'm only gonna say this once ok?" I told him making him nod.

I gave him a hug and he hugged me back.

"Isn't my boyfriend such a softie." I cringed at my statement.

Enjoy the fluff while it lasts( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)