𝐢. welcome back home to the valley

COBRA KAI SEASON ONE𓇙 𓇢𓆸 𓇙

𓇙 𓇢𓆸 𓇙

TERESA LARUSSO was back in town after being away for the summer. Three months away spending her time at a rehabilitation sanctuary camp. Her father, Daniel LaRusso, thought it was the only way to help his daughter. It wasn't exactly by choice to reason out of.

"Do I have to go?" She turned to look at her dad who was leaning up against the door of the car.

"It's not exactly an option, honey." Looking behind her, the place was filled with teenagers ranked from the ages of thirteen to nineteen. All there by their parents who had sent them away.

"How long did they say for exactly?" Teresa asked, feeling a hitch in her throat. "Three months." So for that amount of time spent away, she spent her time to get herself cleaned.

Within the days to weeks of finishing off her time, it was finally family pick-up day. Daniel LaRusso stood outside of his car as he waited for his eldest daughter to walk through the gate.

Kids all around were reuniting with their families with hugs before waving goodbye to the friends they'd made.

Charlie LaRusso, Teresa's younger twin brother came around the hood of the car coming beside his dad, "Do you see her yet?" He looked around for his sister seeing if he could spot her through the crowd.

The pair have never been apart longer than a day since the moment they have been born. "No, not yet," Daniel responded, placing a hand on his son's shoulder.

The LaRusso twins were the golden children of the valley; both intelligent as well as known for their looks, wealth, and reputation. All was tied on a string that was almost willing to be cut.

So, the LaRusso's, of course, payed hush money to keep the incident between Teresa and her now ex-boyfriend on the down low. Many just believing that Teresa spent her summer instead of being a counselor at a regular summer camp.

"There she is, I see her."

Amanda wasn't the twin's biological mother, she tried her best to be a mom model figure and didn't try to replace her. She never pushed the kids to call her mom, that's what they did like about her.

Teresa's brown hair had grown lighter from constantly being in the sun. It looked blonde if you squinted your eyes. A slight tan stuck to her body as she waved her hand towards her family.

"Dad!" Her smile spreading across her face as she rushed forward, jumping into her dad's embrace.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he clung to her. "There's my baby girl." The nickname stuck as long as they can both remember.