Chapter 3 new life

Winter woke up sleepy in her bed to knocking at the door "ugh go away!" I yelled smashing a pillow on my head I then heard the door open "winter get up everyone is supposed to go to breakfast i sat up and the pillow fell off of my head "hey fall" i said exhaustedly. Fall walked in and sat on the bed. I fell down on the bed one last time then got up "one minute let me get dressed" i said sighing i then grabbed a tee shirt and shorts i went into my bathroom and changed putting my hair in a bun i left the bathroom and opened my room door walking out fall,coco and meow meow following i went downstairs and said hi to everyone not hungry i then went outside and sat on a bench meow meow and coco playing in the grass i sit bored closing my eyes slowly smoking a cigarette i suddenly jolt awake it was seafel "hello" he said smiling and sitting next to me. I glared "what do you want!!" He paused "winter there is something about ya you see?" He said squinting one eye from the sun "and i can't get over it..." I sat there a little awkward "i like just met you?" "Ya thats the weird part!" He said. I smiled like the feeling you get when someone is doing something weird and they don't know it so you just awkwardly smile " are you serious?" I say then stand up to walk away but he grabs my wrist "so..... Wanna go on a date?" I yank my wrist away "in your dreams" i say blowing smoke in his face. I then walked up to fall "come on lets go"

Skips to pool

Winter swam in the pool with fall meow meow sitting at the edge of the pool once and a while dipping her paw in she dove up and grabbed falls legs dunking her under she got to the surface and swam away she grabbed meow meow the hissing cat unsheathed her claws "don't come near me I have a cat!" She laughed as fall did the same with coco she dropped meow meow in the water and felt claws up her back to see the cat on her shoulder "not funny master I prefer to not be soaking!" She hissed "sorry meow meow" she laughed putting her back on the edge of the pool