Chapter 1 - Languages

I've been here almost a week now and Elizabeth and I getting really close. We walk to class together and we talk at break times. She introduced me to her group of friends. Anna, this is her second year at Gail Grammar. Max, he came this year like Elizabeth and Felix, this is his third year. We are forming a great friendship, they all like me.
"Sav, Savv, hurry up, stop day dreaming or we are going to be late for languages". I hear Elizabeth call me from the bedroom. Every dorm room has a ensuite. I'm brushing my teeth at the moment.
"Ok, Elizabeth I coming". I say with toothpaste form in my mouth, then spit it out. I wipe my face and skip to Elizabeth.
"You do know you can call me Beth if you want, you don't have to try think of a nick name". She tells me.
"No way, I'll think of one". I reply. All of the group comes up with a nick name for each other. Max and Elizabeth call me Savy and Felix and Anna call me 5. They say it sound cool and I was the fifth one to the group.
We both pick up our bags and head to the languages building. On our way there we just talk about the usual things we talk about. Like what language will be learning this time. Every, well nearly every language lesson we learn a different language. Out of the seven of course. What we will do at break time and of course what we hope lunch will be. By the time we talk about all this stuff we reach our languages class room. Most people are seated but I can tell a few students aren't here yet. As we take our usual seats, third row four seats from the end the teacher walks in.
"Good Morning everyone". She says to us happily as she puts her books and laptop down on her teachers desk.
"Good Morning Mrs Falls". A few people said.
"Morning". Others said including me and Elizabeth. Mrs Falls, including Mr Falls, Miss Jones and Nick. Well now I have to call him Mr Blake in class. Are the teacher who I feel most comfortable with. I feel like I get along well with them.
"We do have a lot of work to do but I know you guys can handle it. Open your French book". She told us. I was happy about having to open your French book. This is my fourth language lesson and we already had one French and to Latin classes. I was way better at French than Latin. French was so much easier. Plus I picked it up well.
Languages is almost over now. I am a bit behind to everyone else because they've all had an extra terms worth of lessons than me. I am however picking it up fast. As I said French was easy for me.
Bing Bong, Bing Bong. The bell rang and everyone packed up there things.
"Au Revoir class, you may leave. Savannah, Elizabeth please stay behind". She didn't sound to impress. Elizabeth and I gave each other a puzzled look wondering what we had done, then walk to her desk. Great. I was in trouble by one of my favourite teacher and I don't even know what I did.