1

Knight's POV

My lips moved hungrily against hers as I quickly pulled down her tight leggings, her legs draping lazily over the end of the bed as her lilac panties became visible to me.

I pulled away to look at [Y/N], her skin becoming a little sweaty due to the very intense make out session that quickly turned to so much more.

She reaches behind her back and unclips her matching bra, revealing her beautiful breasts. "You're so fucking beautiful, baby," I groan, attaching my lips to her hardened nipples.

She lets a sweet sound run past her now swollen lips, her hips bucking up into mine. "Daddy, please do something," she begs, my teasing becoming too much for her.

"Listen, I don't want you to cum until I give you permission. If you do, I'm gonna punish you. Got it?" I mumbled against her thighs that I had now kissed my way down to.

Her wandering eyes watched me closely as my teeth began tugging on her underwear. My eyebrow quirks up as she gives me no response.

"Yes, daddy," she replies, back arching and her hands playing with her breasts. I smirk against her soft thighs, burying my head into them as I left more gentle kisses.

"Oh my God, please Knight," [Y/N] whimpers as she bucks her hips up into my face.I chuckle darkly before briskly pulling her panties down, her dripping cunt on full display for me.

"Spread your legs for me." She opened her legs up, and immediately, my tongue licked a bold, small stripe up her aching pussy.

[Y/N] shut her eyes tight and let out a shaky breath. My tongue licked up her slit again, except this time licking slowly to collect the sweet juices that had spilled out of her.

I moan against her heat as I lap up her wetness. She also lets out an airy moan and grabs onto the back of my head as my wet muscle flicks over her sensitive bud due to her huge amounts of horniness.

My eyes stare deep into hers as my arms hooks round her legs, keeping her hips from moving.I watched as her face scrunched and unscrunched in pleasure, and how her lips would part everytime a quiet moan slipped past.

My lips then pull her tiny clit into my mouth, sucking harshly. [Y/N] squeals, and throws her head back.

"Fuck, daddy," she groans, gripping harder onto my hair as I quickly flicked my tongue against her.

Then, my licked my way down to her entrance, before beginning to softly tongue fuck her, her hips rolling into mine as I quickly dart my tongue in and out of her.

Nothing can be heard in the room other than her loud cries of pure ecstasy, and my cock hardened in my pants, becoming a bit too excited about what I wanted to do with [Y/N]. My beautiful [Y/N].

"Baby I'm gonna cum," she whines as my tongue doesn't slow down on her.

"No you're fucking not," I growl, pulling her body closer to my face, devouring her pussy. She yelps in her euphoric state as my thumb begins to quickly draw circles over her clit, causing her body to move at my pace.

"Please, I-I can't hold it!" She begs, trying to push my head away.

However, I keep my head firm against. I shake my head against her heat and she screams, releasing for the first time tonight.

"I'm not stopping," I state before sticking two fingers into her now clenching pussy, and attaching my lips to her nub. Her hips buck as the sensitivity is too much for her to handle."

"Daddy stop! It's too much," she moans, desperately trying to escape from my grip.

"I told you not to cum."Her eyes were closed right again as her whole body became restless: hands gripping at the sheets, face pressed firmly into the pillow, and while lower body trying to get away from me, but not having much luck as I punished her for not listening to the one rule I had.

I finger fucked her faster, feeling her wet walls tighten in for the second time.

"Knight please let me cum!" [Y/N] practically screams, hips bucking uncontrollably as the knot in her stomach began to untie.

"Cum," I mumble as my face shook against her pissy again.I watched as her eyes rolled back and her back arched completely, tits pressed fully into the air.

With a loud scream of my name, she came, her juices flowing quickly out of her entrance. Her chest roll and fell quickly as she tried to regain her senses from the two amazing orgasms I had just given her. I moan again as I lick her up clean. She shakes a little at the over sensitivity that had striken her body like lightening.

I climb on top of her, kissing her lips softly. "You think you can go for another round?"