𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖘

AGAIN, PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS THOROUGHLY AND COMPLETELY SO YOU DO NOT MISS ANYTHING

I REPEAT, T H O R O U G H L Y . DO NOT SKIM OVER THIS.

Thank you.

- - -

KEY:

WORDS LIKE THIS = Only for the Hunters to answer.

**WORDS WITH THIS = Only for the Vampires to answer.

**WORDS LIKE THIS = Both but only if you want.

XXX

FULL NAME

**TITLE

AGE (15-20)

GENDER (non-binary is A-okay!)

SEXUALITY (Or romantic orientation)

APPEARANCE

FACECLAIM (optional, ANIME-ONLY)

AURA COLOR

RACE

AFFINITY

PREFERRED TYPE OF MAGIC

SPECIAL USES OF MAGIC

DRAWBACKS & ADVANTAGES

BACKSTORY

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY & BACKSTORY SUMMARIZATION

**WEAPON OF CHOICE

PAIN/PROBLEM

**SHARPEST TOOL IN THEIR BOX

PREFERRED METHOD OF TRACKING DOWN VAMPIRES

THOUGHTS ON VAMPIRES

STRENGTHS (magic and personality-wise)

WEAKNESSES (magic and personality-wise)

LIKES

DISLIKES

*RANDOM* TRIVIA

QUOTES

**RELATIONSHIP WITH/THOUGHTS ON AZRAEL (to be answered after I publish my OCs chapter)

Now, the lecture. Listen closely, please.

Aura Color - Go to the Information chapter, each creature glows a different type of aura depending on their source of energy. This is linked to their affinity.

There will be two of each types of auras:

Energy from nature (evergreen): [1/2]

Energy from wishes/desires (vibrant blue): [1/2]

Energy from ancient deep-rooted beliefs (gold): [2/2]

Energy from purity (white): [1/2]

Energy from two forms (orange-brown. This includes werewolves and centaurs and etc.): [0/2]

Energy from blood and catastrophe (red): [2/2]

Energy from manipulation/darkness (purple): [2/2]

Energy from unknown sources (black): [1/2]

Yes, I realize that is more than we have in characters. We'll handle it somehow.

Please comment here what aura you'd like your OC to have.

Race - From above, which aura they are decides that 'race' they will be.

Affinity - What they are naturally talented at with magic.

Preferred type of magic - What they prefer to use to attack, use, etc. Does not have to be their affinity.

Special uses of magic - Optional, basically just like special attacks and techniques they like to use.

Pain/Problem - I want angsty backstories and they'd better be detailed or else. Although not too detailed otherwise summarizing it gonna be a pain... anyways the P/P is what's still troubling them because of their backstories or something else. It can be personality disorders or something as simple as social anxiety.

Sharpest tool in their box - All the Hunters have seemingly supernatural attributes that enable them to hunt down vampires. This is just what's the 'sharpest'-be it tracking, deduction, intelligence, observation, or photographic memory. Anything that isn't useless in what they're supposed to be doing. (This is linked to their preferred method of tracking vampires down-how do they apply this 'tool' to hunt them down?)

Relationship with/thoughts on Azrael - TO BE ANSWERED AFTER I PUBLISH MY OCS CHAPTER. The basic gist Azrael is the one who started this whole thing and decided to try and 'domesticate' vampires to see if they can try living like normal human beings.

XXX

Okay, that's all for the forms-

REMEMBER, DO NOT SLACK OFF. GIVE ME DETAILS AND I MEAN DETAILS.

IF YOU BABY THIS I WILL BE MAD AND ATTACK YOU

PLEASE

INCLUDE

DETAILSSSS

If ya want a tutoring session on 'How-To-Create-Detailed-OCs,' I have some tips on that in my conversations and you can also ask Dark. Just.

DON'T SLACK OFF. THANK YOU.

See y'all *hopefully* soon!

-A.A.C.

C