2☆ It Starts!

Hey, everyone quick talk. I know you are excited and love this book. If you want us to be more motivated to write it then you have to comment and show us your love.

Kamo and I have a lotta books personally. And we are still navigating through those and our group books. If you demand we will supply ❤💜.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Simone went back to Taraji's room with her food. Taraji was having a laugh about something. Simone walked over to the right side of the bed. Taraji caught Dorian staring at Simone's butt.

" Dorian, are you looking for something?" Taraji says trying to tease him. " Umm, yeah I have to get going." Dorian says. He leaves the room feeling awkward. " You just had to stare at her butt." he says hitting himself in the head.

" Why did he leave like that?" Simone said. She hoped to talk to him more. " I caught him looking at your butt." Taraji says just casually. Simone tries to look at her butt. She touches it. " Do I have something on me?" She asks worried. " Yeah, a big phat a** that drives men crazy." Taraji says eating the hospital food. Simone laughs.

" That is my mama's fault." She says. " The guy likes you." Taraji says. " I can say the same about the doctor that almost kissed you." Simone says winking at Taraji. Taraji choked on her juice. Simone pat her back.

" I know right it was weird." Taraji says. " You were lost in each others eyes. There was a fire burning between you. And your lips. Your lips were drawing closer and closer to each other." Simone was talking dramatically.

" You have had too much of english literature." Taraji laughs. Terrence comes in with the biopsy report. " Miss Henson, this report says you are low on energy giving foods. Your iron and calcium level is also low." Terrence said.

" Can you just get to the point?" Simone says. Terrence chuckled. " Taraji has not been eating well. She needs to start doing that." Terrence says." I will take her to my mama. She will start to eat." Simone says. Terrence's pager went off.

" I have to go now but take this." Terrence says. " What is this?" Taraji says. " It is a calcium and iron pill. The instructions are written there. And Dorian will discharge you." He says running out of the room. Taraji opened to see the contents. She saw a small paper with a number.

+1 (123) 456-7890
Call me.

(A.N The number is fake obviously.)

Taraji laughed and kept the paper back in the bag." Uhh, spill." Simone says. " He gave me his number." Taraji says. She shakes her head. " Papers can fly away. Save his number now." Simone says. Taraji picked her phone and saved him as Sly Doctor.

" I can already see your future." Simone says twirling in the room. " Oh yeah, what is that." Taraji laughed. " Terrence and Taraji sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." she laughed. " Uff, you are to dreamy like a child." Taraji says. " I might be dreamy but best believe. I am freaky as hell." Simone says. Taraji burst into laughter. Tears were coming out of her eyes. Simone was really something. She was jolly, homely but also funny and lively. She was going to be a good friend.

Dorian knocked and entered the room. " I have your discharge papers Miss Henson. You should just sign it." Dorian says handing Taraji the papers. He smiled at Simone. " Hey." Simone says winking at him. " Hey." Dorian says.

" Do you want my number? You know what do not answer that. Just give me your phone." She goes over to his side. Taraji was just looking at Simone go. She was in shock. She was too cowardly to do that. Dorian gave Simone his phone. She saved her number. He asked for her phone too. He save his number there. " Oh Lord, please be done with your puppy love." Taraji says sighing. She rolled her eyes and got off the bed.

Dorian kissed Simone on the cheeks and left. " You are fast." Taraji says. " Haha, follow me to my folks place." Simone says dragging Taraji out after she got dressed. They went to Simone's parents house.

Her mother opened the door and saw them. " Who is this skinny girl you brought home?" Jennifer says dragging Taraji inside the house. She immediately sat her down on the dinning table for lunch. Simone greeted her mom and dad.

" So, this is my new friend Taraji. She is an author. She is just perfect." Simone says. " She looks malnourished a bit." Jennifer says. She got a plate for Taraji. She personally took care of dishing Taraji's food. On her plate you could see all the classes of food.

Taraji first felt weird but when she started eating. She felt alive. Jennifer's cooking was spectacular. " Wow, I will be coming here all the time." Taraji says finishing her second plate. " Baby, you are welcome anytime." Jennifer says. " How was university today?" Lawrence asked.

" It was a-okay." Simone says. "What about you Taraji?" Lawrence asked. " I am stressed about finishing up my book. Also with final exams." Taraji says. " Baby, do not stress. Do your part and leave the rest to God." Jennifer says. Taraji stayed with the Cooks for sometime joking and talking. She and Simone left to go to the college campus.

After the residents shift, Dorian took out his phone to text Simone.

Dorian: Hello Simone.
Simone: Wassup doctor?
Dorian: I am good and you.
Simone: I am excited for school tomorrow. I am leading the choreography.
Dorian: Do you not need to rest well?
Simone: You are right I do. I will chat you later.
Dorian: No problem.

Dorian saw Terrence at the corner gloomy. " She did not chat you up?" Dorian asked. Terrence nodded. He was sad. Just 30seconds, his phone made a sound. he checked it and saw a message.

XX: Hey, it is Taraji.
He saved her number immediately.
Sly Doctor: How are you?
Taraji: I am good. Simone's mom stuffed my face with delicious food.
Sly Doctor: You need to eat.
Taraji: I get so swamped over my book and school.

Sly Doctor: I get that but still take time to eat.
Taraji: I will. I have to go now.
Sly Doctor: Hmm, bury yourself in your book.
Taraji: No, I am going to sleep.
They said their final good byes.

Taraji went over to her reading table. She started to read her books.

🔷️ Chapter by Jilyol

Like always vote, comment and recommend 😍💋💯....

🔸️I hope you liked it.