"Where Are We?"

Vinny P.O.V

Vinny's head was spinning.

He pulled himself up from where he was laying,a carpet on the ground.

A carpet?Wasn't he just on a train?

Vinny didn't know anymore.That scared him.

Looking around,he came to his senses.He was in a living room of sorts.It was dim,the only light provided by a fireplace.There was a girl,unconscious next to him.

Vinny crawled over to her."Hello?Are you okay?"
Groaning she pulled herself into a sitting position.When she saw Vinny,she scrambled closer to the fire."W-who are you?"
In the light,he could see how she looked.She was rather pretty,neat brown hair falling down her back,red crop-top,red shorts.

"I'm Vinny?You are?"

"Colleen.I think."She said,her face disconcerted.

Colleen pulled herself to her feet,and offered a hand to Vinny."Do you know where we are?"
Vinny shook his head."I wish I knew.But it seems to be a house."
"There could be more.."Colleen said.

Just then,they both stumbled,as though struck by a bar.

"Wha-?"Colleen gasped.They now had bags,dark brown.He could feel a heavy object in it,maybe a journal.

You better open it.

Vinny and Colleen jumped closer together."W-who a-are you?"Vinny asked.

Call me the gamemaster,dear Vinny.Do as I say,and you have a better chance at winning.

"Winning?Winning what?"Colleen asked.But they did as they were told,and opened the books.At the top,inked in black was the word Survivor.

What's it for?Vinny wondered.

All in good time,Vinny.Find the others,then I'll explain.

Colleen glanced at him.Vinny nodded,curiosity taking over his fear.

"Let's find them,then."