Chapter 16: how could you?

^^(this picture remind me of "I've never seen 2 pretty best friends. Always one of them gotta be ugly" HAHAHAHAH)

Y/N POV: COUPLE DAYS LATER:

I was laying down in bed when devy burst there my door crying. "oh my gosh what happened?" I say quickly getting up from bed and hugging her. "j-Jaden he sai-d he likes someone else..named m-mads" she said in between sobs.

"aww baby" I say hugging her tighter. We laid down on my bed. "how about we watch movies all night and eat candy" i say smiling trying to cheer her up. "okay" she says forcing a smile.

2 MOVIES LATER:

Devy was asleep. It was currently 8:40 pm. I haven't seen vinnie or texted vinnie all day. I slowly got up and walked to vinnies room. I don't see him in his room. So I walked up to his bathroom door which was closed and the lights where on.

I hear the shower on and tik tok music from a phone.  He must be making a tik tok. I laid down on the bed and waited for him.

COUPLE MINUTES LATER:

I was scrolling threw recent tik toks till I came across these recent tik toks 5 minutes ago from vinnie:

(pretend the dates said 5 minutes ago)

I laugh to myself. Then the bathroom door opens and vinnie walks out with his towel around his waist looking at his phone. "hey" i say. " SHI- you scared the living out of me" he says. I start to laugh. "Jaden doesn't like devy anymore so, she came to my room crying. Then I cheered her up by trying to watch some movies with her for 2 hours. Now she's asleep on my bed and I missed you and wanna cuddleee"

"alright alright" he says. He starts to get some underwear and shorts in his closet. He starts to change while I'm on my phone. "bro hurry up" I say.

he's slowly turns around to face me. "bro?" he says

Then I realized what I said. He turned the LED lights to red...

NEXT DAY:

I get up from vinnies bed and put some clothes on and walk to my room. I see that devy isn't in here.