Chapter Thirty-Eight (Part 2)

This was supposed to be an update yesterday, but due to very weak connection I wasn't able to publish this chapter.

I sat back down, staring straight ahead. I let out a sigh as I bit down my bottom lip. I cursed under my breath. I had one job. "Damn it." I glared. I looked at Simon as he sat back down too. He adjusted his tie and took off his coat as he sweats bullets. I took his coat and folded it neatly, I placed it down on me as I rest my hands on the coat, feeling my hands pressure to my thighs as the coat pushed down.

Simon placed down his hand on top of mine. I looked at him and he stared back. "(Y/n), why did you do that? You knew you could have killed someone and you could have gotten shot." Simon said, furrowing his brow a little. "You think I'd really listen?" I replied back with a glare. He sigh as he gripped onto my hands, our hands entwining with each fingers, I let go.

I went on my knees and saw the car still following ahead, not attacking. I sat back down "Hand me some ammo, Simon." I demanded. "No, (y/n)." Simon replied back softly. I looked at him, finally knowing that there was tension building up between us. Not now. Not in this chaos. I went to my knees and took matter to my own hands as I rummaged in the back quickly, looking for ammo. At last, I found one.

I sat back down and before I could get hold of my machine gun, Simon snatched the ammos away. "Give it back, Simon." I demanded, scowling. "No (y/n), I don't want you to get hurt." He replied with a frown on his face. "Just give it back!" I said with a louder tone, reaching my hands for the bullet as he stretched his hand to the window.

I gasp as I took his hand, the bullet piercing through in seconds as the glass shattered into a thousand pieces, going through the other window to my left. Two motorcycles on both sides. We were trapped like rats. Dean sped up, and so did the two men in black. They wore helmets that was tinted black.

I couldn't see any of their faces. They started bumping the car as I saw a lake from a distance. I cursed under my breath, this time chanting it. Simon started firing through the window and so did Zach. the two slowed down, dodging it as the other from Simon's right turned to his right, dodging Zach's bullet.

I felt something tap my shoe and saw the ammo. I took it and took my gun. Focusing on it as I try my best to stop the fear, the tremble. And before I knew it, the ammo flew out of my grasp as a third motorcycle started bumping the back of the car. I looked up as he pointed the gun at me. My eyes went wide open as he changed the direction to Simon.

"Simon!" I called out, but it was too late. The bullet pierced though his shoulder as his knee broke down from the sit. This time, I let my tears take over me. "No, no, no!" I repeated the words, knowing that it won't change a thing.

He groaned in pain, blood trickling down his shoulder. I caressed both of his cheeks, making him stare at me as I took his gun. The three kept bumping, Dean sweating from keeping the car study and Zach firing as many bullets as he can.

We were near the river. "Dean, turn!" Zach yelled but Dean only looked. "I can't! We're doomed!" Dean said with panic written all over him. I hugged Simon as he wrapped his other arm around me. My breath started going into different patterns as I felt like someone was strangling me. "Hey, hey, hey, just look at me (y/n)," Simon said as he caressed my cheek. "Everything will be alright, okay?" he said.

I looked at him with teary eyed as I smiled, "It will be." I whispered back with a tremble.  I let go of him as I unlocked the door, "What are you doing (Y/n)?!" Dean yelled, looking at me in the broken rearview mirror. "Please don't (y/n), not again!" Simon plead, holding onto my hand but before I could even do anything, we splashed.

My head hitting something hard as I felt my body started floating. I blinked once, then twice. Everything was slowly fading to black, I felt Simon's hand slowly loosening his grip onto me. Dean and Zach, both not moving.
....

.......

.........

............

..............

................

..................

.....................

"Do you know what day it is (y/n)?" I heard a voice from a distance.