What He Likes About You

Steve Rogers-
Your big heart. You always go out of the way to help others and be kind.

Tony Stark-
Your hair. Everything about it, the color, length, texture. He loves to run his fingers through it.

Bruce Banner-
Your brain. Bruce constantly insists that you are the smartest person he knows, although you always deny this, saying there are many smarter people in the world.

Clint Barton-
Your athletic ability. Being a former circus performer, you know how to do all sorts of flips and tricks. He finds this quite impressive, especially when you do a backflip in the middle of a battle or sparring session. He also really likes it because it means you're flexible ;)

Thor Odinson-
Your eyes. Thor always tells you he can see his future in your eyes. At least once a day he makes sure to tell you how beautiful the color of your eyes his.

Loki Laufeyson-
You're understanding. When no one, not even his own brother understands or listens to him, you are there. He loves knowing he has someone to talk to that will always be there.

Bucky Barnes-
Your patience. He was worried you would get annoyed and leave him because of his nightmares and flashbacks, but he was pleasantly surprised when you stayed and helped him work through his PTSD.

Pietro Maximoff-
Your stubbornness. You wouldn't even give him your name until you'd known each other a while. He finds this quality cute and endearing.

Peter Parker-
Your determination. Every goal you set, you reach. You work relentlessly to reach your goals, and he admires that about you.

Peter Quill-
Your voice. Peter could listen to your voice for hours, especially your singing voice. You sing often to the old pop songs he plays, and he will usually sing right with you.

Sam Wilson-
Your confidence. You always walk with your head up high and aren't afraid to speak your mind. He thinks this quality makes you even more beautiful.