Part. 7: Aizawa

"Izuku, Killua. are you both all set? Got all of your books?" Inko asked. It was only a few days after Killua had joined the LOV that the first day of UA commenced. His job was to relay information about any events that came up as well as information about his teachers and classmates if asked.  

"Yeah," Izuku mumbled, putting his red shoes on while Killua stuffed a math book into his black bookbag.

"Are you sure now hun? You didn't just pack action figures in there did you?" she asked. And Killua snickered a little as Izuku went red in the face. 

"I have everything." He whined, and Inko looked to Killua. "Oh, sweetie your tie is wrong." She said, and went up to him, untying it.

"It's not MY fault.. I just don't know how to do it, I should've just bought a clip-on tie." Killua huffed as Izuku stood up, grabbing his yellow backpack off of a chair.

"Cmoon. we need to go, Killua. we don't wanna be late." Izuku said, nerves wracking his brain as Inko tied Killua's tie right. the albino haired boy slinging the bag over his shoulder as he followed Izuku

"Wait! Boys!" Inko called after them.

"What?" The greenete whined out. Not wanting to be late.. But he paused upon seeing his mother's expression.

"I- I'm really proud of you son." She mumbled out.. Tear's brimming her eyes as Killua decided to stay quiet, not wanting to intrude on a family moment.. But something slimy crept into his mind..

'Has my mom ever said that to me..? Yeah, when I came home from my missions. Now all she looks at me with is disappointment and hope that I will go back to my old ways.' 

"I- I'll see you soon," Izuku said, an awkward smile on his face as he pushed Killua out the door and closed it. "I'm gonna make her proud." the taller male said and smiled down at Killua who nodded..

"Y- yeah.." was all he said, shoving his hands in his pocket's as he walked ahead of the other boy. Who quickly got ahead of him. "Cmon! We don't wanna be late!" He said and started running, Killua having a small smile on his face as he started to run as well.

-----------------------At UA-----------------------------

Izuku Midoriya and Killua Zoldyck raced down the hallway, trying to find Class 1-A before they were late. 

"Class 1-A, Class 1-A-"

"Bakkaaa! You passed it, it's right here!" Killua called out to Izuku, who stopped and turned around to see the shorter male in front of a huge door that read 1-A.

"Aha! Sorry, I'm a little nervous so I guess I missed it." Izuku chuckled as Killua nodded.

"You're  scared that four eyes and bakugou are in this class right?" He asked, remembering when Izuku told him about how the exam went, how four eyes gave him a hard time. Killua was annoyed about it too.. If four eyes is in this class then he will definitely give him a piece of his mind. Or fist.

"W- wha? No! Uh. Well.. Maybe.." Izuku chuckled and put his hand on the doorknob. Taking a shaky breath before opening it quickly. 

"Take your feet off of that desk now!" 

"haah?"

At that, both Killua and Izuku froze at the scene. 

"It's the first day and your already disrespecting this Academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!" Four eyes said, one hand pointing to Bakugous feet while the other chopped through the air lightly. 

"You're kidding me right?! Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?" Bakugou said with a cocky smirk. Izuku looking to the other with the most 'I am done with life' look on his face, making the cat-eyed boy chuckle.