200 Reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you sooo much for over 200 reads!!!! I just can't belive people are actually reading this. Ok lets get this started.

Twilight: Hi everypony here?

Mane 6 Except Twi: Here!

Rarity: Ok, Forst question is for Rainbow and AppleJack. Have you guys heard the ship AppleDash?

Rainbow: Well yeah... And that;s happening right now!

Aj: RAINBOW! You weren't supposed to tell yet!

Rainbow: Oops...lol

Me: YESHHHHHH APPLEDASH FOEVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twi: Who is that and how in celestia did she get in here?!?!

Me: I'm The author Lighting Rainbow Blitz.

Rainbow: Love ur name.

Me: Thanks. And also I'll be answering questions with you guys. With my friends too, but they won't be here alot. 

Twilight: Ok. Next question is for Fluttershy and pinkie. DO YOU WANT CAKE?!?!?!?!?!

Pinkie: OF COURSE WHERE IS ITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flutter: Umm. If it isn't to much work then, yes...

Me: Next question is for The mane six and Spike.Have you seen the next generation of ponies? Aka your sons and daughters.

Twi: Yes

Flutter: Yes

Rainbow: Yup and Priz is sooo awesome.

Aj: Nope

Rarity: Yes and spike will pick those name RIGHT SPIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spike: Yes and Yea

Pinkie: WELL DUH I SEE EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Twilight: Well that's all the questions Lightning Rainbow Blitz feels like asking.

Me: U can just call nme Blitz.

Pinkie: WEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, PLEASE ASK AND VOTE AND OTHER THINGS I HAVE SOME FUN TO GET TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!