Questions

The sun was shining bright, Cherry blossoms blew in the air, gorgeous houses filled the scenery it was just another Spring in Kyoto, Japan. A young man was rushing on his bike to head to work at a local cafe. He had just recently moved from a small country in western side of the world. His Name was Jackson Ron a handsome fellow had brown hair brushed to the back wore black rim glasses. He had Long jeans pants on a black jacket andna red shirt. He finnaly was able to move to the counrty of his dreams after living an entire 18 years of his life  with his very religious family. They did not get along so well because Jackson around the agenof 12 had started to question their beliefs and came to conclusion that a higher power did not exist. They later began to reject him after coming out that he was a HomoSexual but allnof that is in the past now. He started a exchange program to go to college here in Japan and things are looking up.

"Ohayo Gozimasu!" Jackson shouted as he walked into his new part time job at Mui Cafe.

"Ah welcome Ron San! I am very happy to have you as my new employee" the owner said greeting jackson. Ronald Baker the owner of the cafe was also a foreigner so he spoke english.

After Jackson settled in at his new Job he went back to his apartment  to prepare for his classes that started in the morning.

Suddenly the apartment door opened a tall  Japanese man in a black suit and a cigarette followed by 2 other men covered in tattoos walked in. the man said in a asian accent

"Were is me Money! I bring you from you country to mine and you still no have Money"

"I thought i had to pay you till after my stay was done? I dont have any money right now! I just got a job!" Jackson replied in a crackering voice. 

The man looked at thenother men laughed and turned around and shot Jackon through the heart.

Jackson began to feel weak as he fell to the floor everthingnaround him became hazy a tear fell down his right eye.

He felt himself stand up no longer feeling the pain of his wound he looked around him to see that everything looked tranparent then scenes of all fights, kisses, crying he had experience thriugh his kife began to play around him. He saw his mother crying on his fathers lap he then saw his entire family crying siiting at what looked to be a church. He looked behind him to see that their was a priest blessing his lifeless body. Sayimg he is now clean of his sins and his rebellious acts against God. Jackson soon became angry he had explicitly said that he did not want a religouse funeral. Then he felt his body tingled he blinked 3 times and he opened his eyes to see that he was standing infront of a large golden gate with a man in a ticket booth in front. Jackson walked up to the man. The man then said

"Your not qualified to enter you must take a form and request invitation from a family member that is already a resident"

"Where am i?" I asked. The man looked up with  annoyed expression and said

"Your in Pugatory this is the gate to heaven you get in ifnyou follow the rules yadda yaddan if you didnt follow but you didnt di anything bad you have to stay out hair until an actual good person says you can go in and you will be under their care" the mans eyes started to turn yellow he walked outside of his booth and bowed. The golden gates opened and a tall man riding on a white horse wearing white armor and had a huge sword on his back came. "Who are you?" I asked. He smiled and replied.

"I am God"