Chapter 1

You were sleeping until a weird smell woke you up, when you opened your eyes the sun got in your face and you could see anything so you got up and realized you where in someone else's house, more specifically a boys house he was sleeping next to where you where he had black hair and pale skin he kinda reminded you of Iza- I mean a tottaly normal dude you got dressed and got out the strangers house realizing you where deposed to be at your brothers house already.
You walked quickly putting on a hat so no one would recognize you,
And cursed under your breath has people started to recognize you they started coming after you leaving you sadly taking off your hat because it was obviously not working.

Once at Shizuo's house you opened the door and yelled "hey blonde bitch get over here!" In a sarcastic and humorous tone.
"Don't call me that Y/N" he said while hitting you in the arm softly for calling him that. "Can't help it it's just my job to say it" you whispered low enough for him not to hear.
"I heard you where working as an actor" shizuo said looking at you like you were a new woman, "that's true, by the way it was pretty hard to get here with everyone wanting a picture haha" you spat out as quickly as possible then fell onto the couch,Shizuo looked at you and "you should put your hair in a bun and put some sun glasses on, no one would think its you, since your always wearing your hair down"
" hey that's a good idea wanna go to the restaurant so i can try that out?!" You said excitedly while jumping up and down, "sure thing"
You both walked in the busy streets of your home town, at one point you finally got there by there I mean Russia sushi. "Uhh weres Simon?" The other man replacing him looked down at Him "oh his sick so I'm replacing him"
"WHAT" "Shizuo just come on it's not nice to scream at people" you said laughing and surprised because Simon was never sick.
But as you walked in you walked right back out just had fast as you came in. there he was Izaya Orihara sitting down and looking at shizuo with the devils smirk on his face,
"Now now Shizu-Chan~who might this young lady be~?" You didn't dear to turn around to show him your face being to scared he would recognize you. Shizuo ran after Izaya and Izaya after you trying to see your face while meanwhile you where running for shizuos house. Izaya started to get confused why this girl/you was runing but mostly because every time someone looked at you they gasped, leaving Izaya more intrigued,
After they lost Shizuo, Izaya easily caught you you where pushed against the wall and Izaya looked at you speechless "your..."