┊ 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 - 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

childe please come home 👁💧👄💧👁 bro primogems are so hard to get please help

also this might have yandere-ish tendencies so— if youre uncomfy with that please stop reading here!! i dont want to make any of you uncomfy

They were together once. Those were happy days, and those days felt as if he was in a dream.

Childe remembers waking up in the mornings to the bright sunlight, a harsh reminder of the new day. Instead of an empty bed, he had his lover in his arms, sleeping soundly as she always did. Her arms would be wrapped around him as she nuzzled her face into his chest, wishing he wouldn't leave.

Childe remembers the way she would run up to him and pull him into a tight embrace after long days of work, immediately relieving him of any stress that had built up inside of him throughout the day. He would kiss her on top of her head, and they would just stand still, enjoying each other's presence.

Childe remembers how smooth and healthy her hair was, and would always enjoy running his fingers between the locks. He remembers how he would pull her in for a kiss and she would immediately reciprocate, showing him that she loved him just as much. He remembers countless hours, days, weeks spent on dates and cuddles, and how he would spend every last penny he earned on making her happy, just to make her smile.

Her smile had meant the whole world to him.

Now that smile belonged to someone else.

The sweet days of when they were happy together were gone. And now, Childe could only have wished he came clean to her sooner.

Nights that were once used to spend time talking to each other about nothing at all turned into nights of arguments and lies. Days and days would pass without any words being exchanged due to frustration and sorrow. Oh, how he wished he had treated her better.

"You're a monster. I can't believe I ever fell in love with you."

"Stop it... Stop— put the knife down! Childe, y-you're scaring me!"

"Wheres the sweet man I once loved, huh? What did you do with him?!"

"I miss the days when you weren't insane."

"I don't trust you, Childe. I need time to clear my head."

"You must know the reason why I've been trying to break up with you! Stop forcing me to stay in a relationship I want out of!"

Her words kept echoing in his head. Childe didn't understand what he was doing wrong. Why didn't she understand? The world outside is a horrifying place, unfit for such an angel like her.

No one else was fit to be in love with such an angel like her.

But lo and behold, it happened.

She had escaped, and managed to find somebody else. A traveller from another world, the rumours said. They were always seen adventuring around Teyvat, helping each other and spending days and nights together. They once fell asleep under a starry sky. The locals say that not once did they see a frown on either of their faces when they were together.

They say that she promised him that she would help him find his missing sister, no matter what. They say that she would do whatever it took to make him happy, and the same went for him.

Y/N fell in love with somebody else.

Childe knew the thoughts in his head were wrong. That he should move on from her, and move on with his life. But there's no way he's ever letting that happen. He loves her, he needs her.

And seeing her happy with somebody else... absolutely infuriated him.

So that's what brought him to such extreme measures.

Childe sighed heavily, bringing a hand up to wipe a smear of blood off his cheek. The moonlight was the only thing illuminating the three of them. Well, four if you counted the traveller's little companion.

And two if you counted the corpses.

That didn't matter. Childe looked down at Y/N's unconscious figure, lying still in his arms. The injection wound on the side of her neck was still visible. He brought her closer, walking away from the crime scene with her in his arms after making sure the Fatui arrived to erase all evidence that pointed to the Harbinger.

It was wrong, and he knew that.

But soon, Y/N will learn to rely on him as he relies on her to feel whole, to feel happiness.

They were together once in a dream. And they will be together again. He'll make it so.

AHAH THIS IS SO SHORT IM SORRY KDDKKFKFKD
i just really want childe and since i got a diluc constellation instead of him (thanks rng ig) im pretty angery

published: 2020/11/12
not edited